Bathurst Roofing Limited

Toronto ON M4R 1C2
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Bathurst Roofing Limited

Reviews for Bathurst Roofing Limited

15 year old roof still in excellent condition

We got our roof replaced 15 years ago and recently wanted it checked for any potential problems. Bathurst Roofing came back free of charge to inspect the roof. It was in excellent condition with no issues. It was great service and they are honest! I highly recommend going to Bathurst Roofing and I'm glad I've stayed with them.

Philip in Toronto
Philip in Toronto

Eavestrough/gutter replacement/redirect

I called a few roofing companies to inspect and recommend the replacement of our roof and eavestrough/gutter. Tony from Bathurst Roofing promptly called back when others did not. After inspection, he provided an assessment to forgo the replacement of the roof for now, but replace and redirect the eavestrough. Was very impressed by his honesty and, the price quoted. The workers did a great job and left no mess. So far, so good. Hoping it continues. Again, would easily recommend Tony and his crew for similar work.

James  Midtown  Toronto
James Midtown Toronto

Shingles and Flat roof membrane

A third party roofer was at my neighbor's home to to address an emergency leak.

I asked the principal of that company if he could take a look at my plumbing stack to make sure it was sealed.

The roofer inspected and told me that in addition to the above he found 3 other deficiencies (small sections of shingles, flat roof and top of chimney) that if not attended to would result in major problems. He quoted me $1,300 which he claimed was half price because he was working next door.

I called Tony at Bathurst Roofing and he offered to come out and take a look. As Tony was in the area he came by same day and inspected my roof. Tony Told me that zero work was required now and that he should take a look at my roof in 4-5 years and wished my a good day.

Tony was recommended to me when i purchased my house by the home inspector who is a P. Eng. and did do some shingle and siding work for me which I was very satisfied with.

Sadly me neighbor did not take me up on an offer for several referrals. Their job was done in 2 hours at a cost of $3,500 and apparently should have cost $1,200.

It pays to shop around....

I have taken the time to write this as it is increasingly rare to find honest trades.

Thank you Tony.

Peter Brewster from Toronto
Peter Brewster from Toronto

Roof

Best roofing firm in the city. Fast, professional, VERY clean, and priced 30% less than other estimates I got. I do like dealing with a family-owned and operated business. Bathurst did a roof for a friend and he recommended them to me.

eleanor from Toronto
eleanor from Toronto

new roof, roof repairs

We have dealt with Bathurst Roofing for twenty years, and have always found them first-rate in every way: pleasant to dealt with, knowledgeable, reliable, thorough, prompt in an emergency, and exceptionally neat in cleaning up the site. Reasonably priced, too. Highly recommended.

nina from Toronto
nina from Toronto

repair eaves

Awesome service. They were quick, polite, tidy and efficient. Highly recommended. This was a business property so they realized that time was a huge factor for us. I felt like our job mattered.

Stefan from Toronto
Stefan from Toronto

New Roof, Eaves and Soffit

I used Bathurst Roofing to put a new roof, eaves, soffit, fascia on my house and they did an amazing job. Tony and the guys at Bathurst roofing were knowledgeable, experienced and did a great quality job. These guys showed up as promised, did not cut corners and are well priced. I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

lorne gold from Toronto
lorne gold from Toronto

partial roof

Bathurst Roofing Limited
416-483-6326
Toronto
M4R 1C2

They had done a roof on a dwelling of mine. They offered very good workmanship. It was an older building I had them work on this time. They came down and fixed the leak pretty quickly.

Mrs Dickson from Toronto
Mrs Dickson from Toronto

half roof repair

I have used Bathurst for years now. Always good service from them. If there was one thing that bothers me is that the time of arrival is not always given in advance. I would appreciate some notice, although I understand that weather often complicates things.

Allan from Toronto
Allan from Toronto

new roof

Well it doesn't leak anymore, thanks to Bathurst roofing. The first attempt at fixing it, by another company was a disaster. We tried Bathurst as our neighbors suggested. Very happy with them. They offered a good price, it was done quickly and left no mess behind. Very pleased with their service.

More about Bathurst Roofing Limited

At Bathurst Roofing we take pride in our work and we are equally proud to be a family-run operation from top to bottom. Our policy is to provide exceptional customer service using high quality products supplied by Triple 'A' manufacturers. We have been licensed by City of Toronto since 1968 ...