YouPackWeStore

Anu in Waterloo
Anu in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Storage for assorted items

Called them to arrange a pick-up on the same day, they arrived promptly, helped me pack and later stopped to reopen the crate after packing when I realized I had to adjust something I put in there. Friendly and professional staff, and very reasonable rates. Didn't charge a delivery fee either. I haven't collected my crate yet, but I have a favorable impression of the company so far (favourable enough for me to decide to leave a positive review).

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Really helpful for students moving

Both pickup and delivery were on time.
Their website is well designed, organizing storage was very simple.
Their staff was very helpful, even when I had to change address last minute they were able to adapt.

More about YouPackWeStore

Store by the box. We make self-storage simple with free boxes, free pickup and free re-delivery. Are you a student? Store for the summer, while on co-op, in-between leases or studying abroad.
Looking for Self Storage pros in Waterloo?