Bambrough Roofing Inc

Les in Cobourg
Les in Cobourg
1 review Cobourg, ON

new shingles/new roof

He did exactly what he said he`d do!
Kirk(the owner) hopped right up on the roof to measure, felt a soft spot `that`s rotten` he said `I`ll fix that`. He made notes, took measurements, and got off the roof. Within minutes had an estimate for me. "here's the colours of shingles you have to choose from" he said, then suggested the slate grey we ended up picking out anyway. Told me about this warranty that was hard to resist. Kirk then told me about what he and his men were going to do and when they got here they did it. The place looked even better then before. There is none better then Bambrough Roofing.

Allyson Demoe from Bowmanville
Allyson Demoe from Bowmanville
1 review Port Hope, ON

I'm so pleased with the prompt workmanship of Bambrough Roofing Inc as lead by Kirk Bambrough. Fast work (3 work days total), friendly, non-disruptive service and accurate quote. I'm keeping their sign on my lawn to let my neighbours know of my pleasure with the services and I'll definitely be seeking a quote on my soffits, facia and eaves!

Jeremy Morris  in Baltimore
Jeremy Morris in Baltimore
8 reviews Hamilton, ON

Roofing repair

Kirk is a great guy who was kind enough to fit us into his busy schedule to help me out when I was in a bind. His attention to detail is second to none and I know he stands behind the work he does. Kirk was referred to me by a number of coworkers and friends. Before calling him I had the opportunity to see a number of the jobs he has done and they quality is evident in his installs. He uses the finest of products and his installs are above what code would call for. Many roofers still use cheap roofing felt at eaves despite the fact that code calls for ice and water membrane. Kirk goes one step further and usually recommends a synthetic underlay in addition to ice and water to protect your investment.
I will continue to recommend Kirk to all my friends and family for any of their roofing and siding needs. I am a picky guy but so is Kirk so we get along just fine. Many thanks for all your help Kirk. We will be in touch for future projects.

Looking for Roofing pros in Cobourg?