Shaul's Plumbing And Heating Ltd

Rob A in New Westminster
Rob A in New Westminster
3 reviews New Westminster, BC

Small job, big service.

Needed a toilet repair to take out old/stuck ball float. I then added a new water supply line, along with replacing 70 year old water valve at the wall. Mike and Ryan made it look easy. My previous wasted hours at this being factored in. While in the bathroom I also asked for a bit of other work in my bathtub. I was most impressed with the work, along with the explanations of what I should have done, back when. When the little jobs are done with such precision, it gives me confidence to call them back, when time to reno our kitchen. Initial contact by email was responded to quickly. Highly recommended. Rob Allen, New West.

It was a pleasure working for you Rob feel free to call anytime!

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto
1 review , BC

Bathroom plumbing rough-ins, finishing, fixes and knowledge

Very happy with Mike and his team. Timely communication and transparent/fair pricing is a rarity in this industry.

He fixed 3 rough-ins that were done improperly and also fixed a few mistakes I made :)

Not only that, but Mike is very willing to share information and suggestions (for items I wanted to complete).

Thanks Chris, We appreciate how organized and prepared for us you were. Feel free to call us anytime!

Stephen from Burnaby
Stephen from Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Bathroom repair

Very pleased with the sink and toilet repair Mike from Shaul's did in our bathroom. Clear communication throughout the work and cost estimates were on target, exactly what I expect of a professional. Will call again if we need more work done in the future.

Thank you Stephen feel free to call anytime!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Various projects throughout house

Mike's been our go-to plumber for the last 5 years. He's replaced toilets, water tank, grey pipe, garburator and serviced our boiler. He's honest and will tell you if something doesn't need to be fixed or replaced. His prices are always fair and his work is top quality. He's quick on the job and returns calls the same day. Never had a problem with anything he's done.

Thank you for the kind words! We are always happy to help!

Shaul's Plumbing gets the job done without breaking the bank

Mike from Shaul's Plumbing had been to our condo building before and was responsible to upgrade washing machine taps about a year ago that were starting to leak in some units. He also replaced under bathroom sink pipes where possible to meet current code. This was not an easy job and special parts needed to be ordered in for washer taps. In the end everybody was happy with the price and the work quality. Seems since then Mike has been doing work through out our building for many other owners. Our kitchen sink drainage pipe clogged. Home remedies did not work as blockage was about 6ft beyond the trap. Shaul's Plumbing responded promptly and Mike the plumber sorted the problem out using a snake. Mike made sure that there were no leaks and double checked the drainage afterwards. Excellent prompt service. I would recommend calling him directly during day time hours as using the website to book might lead to delay.

Thank you for the kind words! Happy I could help!

Fran Bryant from North Vancouver
Fran Bryant from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Leakig copper pipes in 60 yr old house

I was almost happy to have this problem. Mike was a magic resolution to my issue. Mike addresses all his problems with appropriately and does not leave anyone hanging!
All calls will be responded to with due diligence! Mike is my new "go to" plumbing resource!

More about Shaul's Plumbing And Heating Ltd

Shaul’s Plumbing and Heating Ltd. is a locally owned and operated business serving Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, North Vancouver, New Westminster and Coquitlam. We service plumbing and heating systems for single family dwellings, condominiums, multi-family residences and commercial buildings.
Looking for Plumbing pros in Burnaby?