75 Duke Street Bowmanville ON L1C 2V7

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Xtreme Contracting Ltd.

Craig B.
Craig B.
2 reviews Whitby, ON

New shingles on the roof.

Mark was reffered to me by a friend. I didn't know Mark at all however, he made the overall process very fluid from start to finish. He took the time to set up two meetings with my wife and I to review his products, timeframes and price. The work was done on the date we agreed to. His staff were very respectful to our neighbors homes with the job and clean up. I have recommended Mark to a few friends this past summer.

Craig Byk

Thanks Craig

blueskies_7_7
blueskies_7_7
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Replacing roof shingles

Xtreme Contracting provided efficient, thorough, quality service from the beginning of the process to the end, and beyond. Within days of my first call, I had a very affordable quote prepared for my roof, I had corresponded with Chris and Mark to choose a colour for my new shingles and had booked a date for installation. The work was done in a timely fashion, on the day it was scheduled and showed quality workmanship. A year later and having been inspected by a professional home inspector for selling of my house, the quality still stands up. Beyond that, I needed to request a replacement receipt well after the job was completed and I was very pleased with immediate response time and exactly what I needed.
I would absolutely recommend Xtreme Contracting to anyone.

Thank you!

Pim
Pim
1 review Oshawa, ON

We recently had our roof replaced by Extreme Contracting and are impressed by the quality of work performed. The rate was better than other quotes received, the work was carried out by the date promised and the site was left clean. Enjoyed dealing with Mark and Chris.

Thank you for your review.

GC in Unionville
GC in Unionville

New Roof

We had Xtreme Contracting put in a new roof for us in March 2017 and they did a FANTASTIC job! The roof is beautiful and the crew had great workmanship. The work crew was courteous, polite, helpful and did an incredible job in yard clean up. Communication with Mark and the foreman on the job Chris was outstanding. They went out of their way to make sure that all of our needs were meet including installation time and date and their follow up was
"second to none". We would highly recommend Xtreme Contracting.

Thanks for the review.

Shannon from Whitby
Shannon from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

New Roof

Xtreme did a great job at getting the job done. Looks great and so far no problems. Work is guaranteed for 10 years. Live in a 1600 sq.ft town house (connected on both sides). Three -four houses in a row were completed as one project. One note, many nails and some garbage were found on the grass and driveway after crew had cleaned up and left.

Thank you for your business and the review Shannon.

Lindsay from Oshawa
Lindsay from Oshawa
7 reviews Oshawa, ON

New Roof and Skylights

Chris and Mark and co. were great to deal with. It started with our new to us home having a leaky skylights. We were expecting to redo the roof soon but not this soon. Anyway, they stopped the leak and gave us a quote for a new roof no charge for the repair until the roof is done. Chris combined the quote with new siding and trim as well (different crew). He was also very patient and clear with what the options are and what he recommends for product etc. Wife and I hummed and hawed over colours etc and finally pull the trigger way later than these guys were hoping, but they did it all nonetheless. Roof looks great, no issues, really happy.

Thank you Lindsay.

Xtreme Contracting Ltd.

More about Xtreme Contracting Ltd.

Xtreme Contracting Ltd. has been in business since 2002 and proudly serving the Durham region for over 15 years now.The company provides a written 10 year workmanship and product warranty depending on what kind of job you are having done. We use the best products made available and do not cut cost on any of our material. All our employees are certified with fall and safety certificates and are covered by WSIB.

Our Services: Roofing, Siding, Soffit, Fascia, Eaves Trough, Downspout, Window Capping, Garage Capping, Gutter Cleaning, Skylight Installation, Roof Repair, Chimney Flashing and Wall Flashing,

Xtreme Contracting Ltd. holds a 2 million dollar home liability insurance policy to help ease the minds of our valued customers. We accept all types of jobs including insurance claims and provide free written estimates for the customer and will provide pictures, diagrams and full written assessments for insurance companies.

Contact us today for your estimate. We look forward to hearing from you.