Electricians
Peel Electrical Contractors Inc.

Reviews for Peel Electrical Contractors Inc.

DB
DB
1 review Hamilton, ON

Misc.

Peel Electrical Contractors Inc.
416-529-9234
Mississauga
L5M 4P4

Troubleshot some electrical problems.
Reliable - I would use them again.
Replaced transformer and dimmer switches.

rick.marshall
rick.marshall

Alum. Wire upgrade

Needed all devices in our home to be connected to copper wire. Peel Electrical Contractors conpleted the work in one day and supplied ESA cerification. great work Jafar.

Thanks Rick.

Michael
Michael

Repair outlets in kitchen that kept blowing fuses.

I sent emails to several companies and Jafar was the first to respond on a Sunday. He was at the house at the agreed upon time and was polite, knowledgeable and fast. Would recommend his skill and will call upon him again when the need arises. Thank you Jafar.

Moynihan-Etobicoke
Moynihan-Etobicoke

Electrical issue with Living Room Light

Jafar was excellent, he came out on a Sunday with no extra weekend charge and assessed the problem right away and had everything in his truck to fix the problem...he really helped us out we were getting ready for an open house and the living room light didn't work...Can't thank you enough for your puncuality, professionalism we will always call you Jafar your a 10+ in our books as an Electrician.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Breaker

Work was done by Jafar's son, Sammy very pleasant and mannerly young man who knows what he was doing. Price was fair and showed up on time for the appointment.

Thanks.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

New switches and outlets in bathrooms

Jafar was able to complete the job in fairly short order. Installed new switches and GFCI outlets in our bathrooms. Overall we are satisfied with the work, however the jobs were a little messy (large holes left over, coverage with too small plates etc.) Nothing major, but would always prefer a nicely finished job.

For sure the cheapest option and fast, courteous service.

Thanks ?

arimagal in Brampton, Ontario CANADA L6V2H6
arimagal in Brampton, Ontario CANADA L6V2H6

Power outage

My main circuit breaker blew out. Jafar replaced with a USED breaker and charged cost of new one $150. Waited 20 mins for Hydro but charged 1 hour waiting time fee $150. Was told cash payment was no tax but then was charged HST. He was quick to respond and polite and in all fairness charged less overall compared to competitors. Just not to keen on the USED breaker but he did provide a two year warranty. He dealt with Hydro and ESA another $150 efficiently. He was kind enough to not charge night rate even though I called at 9pm. If he installed a new breaker I would be a lot happier and probably given full stars.

Dear Arimagal,
Thanks for the review,
You are not happy with a used circuit breaker with two years warranty please be fair I use what I had in order to restore your power with in 70 minuets.
At that hour past 9.00 pm where could I get a new circuit breaker even if your husband wanted to provide a new circuit breaker where could he buy as all the Home Depot were closed even if they were open it would take an hour to get it by the time would the hydro crew wouldn't wait they would pull the meter off and go. After a new circuit breaker installed I will have to call Hydro crews to come back put the meter in. It may take at least if we're lucky couple hours and you would have to pay me lots more what I had changed.
You must appreciate that I managed to restore your power in no time .

Outdoor l.
Outdoor l.

Outside lightning

Outside switches and lights installed.
Clean and organized work. Very knowledgeable and good to deal with.

ragsalghul
ragsalghul

Electricial Work...

Fixed the live wire in my cold room, and added a few extra outlets that were desperately needed. Also cleaned some wiring in my garage. Jafar is a great electrician. He knows his stuff and is on top on things. I highly recommend him and his crew. Great guys. Thanks for all your help.

Thanks Nuno I enjoyed working with you.

Mike D.
Mike D.

Tesla Car Charger Install

Jafar and his assistant did an excellent job. Jafar answered all my questions throughout the process and he was very accommodating to my schedule. His price was very fair, more than $400 less than an electrician I found on the Tesla website. The other electrician tried to scare me by telling me my panel would need to be upgraded to pass inspection($3000). I mentioned this to Jafar and he reassured me that there would be no problem with my panel/inspection. I would have absolutely no problem recommending Peel Electrical Contractors Inc. to anyone.

Thanks Mike I appreciate it.

More about Peel Electrical Contractors Inc.

Peel Electrical Contractors Inc.is a father-son team with over 20 years experience providing full residential, commercial, and industrial electrical services in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA - Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Caledon, Etobicoke, Milton, Burlington).

We can complete any job - from small repairs to residential homes to full commercial space renovation or new builds.

Emergency service calls are responded to within the hour with coordination of with Hydro and Electrical Safety Authority.

Peel Electrical Contractors is fully ESA Certified, Licensed and Insured.

– ESA authorized contractor
– Electrical Problems
– Outdoor Lightning (posts, motion sensors, security, flood)
– Upgrade Electrical System from Fuse to Breaker
– Rewiring from Knob and Tube
– Arrange Certification for Insurance purposes
– Aluminium Wire Repair Pig Tailing
– Hot Tubs / Sauna connections
– Emergency Power Repairs
– Kitchen and Basement Renovations and Rewiring (brand new homes)
– Safety Repair and Inspections
– Residential, Commercial, Hotels, Homes

Electricians
Residential, Commercial and Industrial Electrical Services.
– ESA authorized contractor – Lighting (installation, pot lights, in stucco ceiling, under-counter, LED, dimmers, timers, energy efficient, chandeliers, ceiling fans, fixtures, switches, receptacles) – Electrical Problems – Outdoor Lightning (posts, motion sensors, security, flood) – Upgrade Electrical System from Fuse to Breaker – Rewiring from Knob and Tube – Arrange Certification for Insurance purposes – Aluminium Wire Repair Pig Tailing – Stoves, Dryer, Washers / Washing Machine, Dish Washer, Ventilation (Washroom) Hook Ups and Repairs – Hot Tubs / Sauna connections – Emergency Power Repairs – Kitchen and Basement Renovations and Rewiring (brand new homes) – Safety Repair and Inspections restaurant, hotel, retail space electrical services
1996