Diamond Earthworks Corp

Reviews for Diamond Earthworks Corp

Jenni in Mississauga
Jenni in Mississauga

Driveway Paving

Received a flyer in the mail, called for a quote even though I read the reviews here. Mike came out and gave me a price, he didn't take a deposit, within 4 weeks my driveway was done and I paid at the end. Our driveway looks great, we are so happy with the work and the guys cleaned up everything. Would definitely recommend them. Thanks guys.

Jenni

Thanks Jenni, it was our pleasure to do your driveway :)

took our deposit and never return our phone calls after

Their sales rep came within minutes when we called them for the first time to give us a quote. After we paid the deposit, we called them multiple times to check when they will come to do our driveway. However, we don't get any reply after waiting for their phone call for weeks. I even called their head office and they said they will ask the sale rep to give me a call back but NOTHING happened. Very disappointed and would NOT recommend this company at all.

Hi there, we are sorry this happened; however Diamond Earthworks will always supply the services set out in our contracts. Please contact the office and we can help you sort out this matter.

Ranjith  in Brampton
Ranjith in Brampton

Driveway

I hired this company based on a recommendation. They showed a great degree of professionalism. A pleasure to watch their crew work so diligently to perform their allotted tasks. As they were recommended to me I would definitely recommend them to the next person

Thanks for the great feedback Ranjith.

Alan Reginald  in Brampton
Alan Reginald in Brampton

Driveway Re-paving

Dealt with Mike, nice guy, great work. Their crew came in and worked hard even though it was hot, they all seem very knowledgeable. Awesome value for my job. Definitely recommend this company

Hi Alan, the heat motivates us to do a great job. Thanks for the recommendation.

1 review Caledon, ON

Paved my Driveway

I was a little sceptical when talking to John but because they were paving half of our street I took my chances. I stayed home from work that day to watch them work. They were a sight to see. They were very organized and seem to work like a well oiled machine. Great guys and professional.

Thanks for your honesty. We appreciate your business and your neighbours.

Sara Galati in Woodbridge
Sara Galati in Woodbridge

Woodbridge, ON

John and his crew did my driveway in August 2015. Pricing was clear with no hidden costs. When I booked with them he made it very clear about the timing within the job could be started and completed. I appreciated this honesty from the start. The job was completed in the time frame John had estimated and was done well. We couldn't be happier. Thank you John and crew for an amazing job and your patience with the million questions my kids just had to ask. LOL

Thanks Sara for the feedback.....also for your recommendation for your sister's driveway. You guys are a great family.

Phil Dubrowski in Brampton
Phil Dubrowski in Brampton

paving

Met up with Mike at my home and liked him right away. Straight shooter and hell of a joker. His crews came and repaved my driveway, and it is clear they have a lot of respect for him. Great job and very clean. Mike is one of the hardest working owners I know, and I haven't forgotten that I owe him a coffee! LOL!

Mike is known for his laughs, thanks :)

Lori Villarreal in Caledon
Lori Villarreal in Caledon

Paving

We had been referred to Diamond Earthworks by our neighbors. They did a beautiful job on their house. All the neighbors had been talking about it.
We called them for a quote. They were professional and provided us with suggestions to enhance our property. We accepted it and they provided us a start date and completion date.
The employees are all professional and courteous. They did a spectacular job. The end result is overwhelming. They are neat and tidy and went above and beyond our expectations. I would recommend this company to everyone and if I ever have future work they would be the ONLY company I deal with.
Keep up the great work and customer satisfaction Diamond.

It was a pleasure to work in your area.

Jason in Caledon
Jason in Caledon

Asphalt Paving

Diamond Earthworks was hired to pave our driveway. They were quick and clean and did a great job. Our neighbours had their driveway paved a year ago by another paving company and in comparing the two driveways I know we made a great choice. I would definitely recommend without hesitation.

Hey Jason, thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it!!

Julie in North York
Julie in North York

Driveway paving, North York

Diamond Earthworks Corp
82 Healey Road
Caledon
L7E 5A7

We hired them to do our driveway after seeing them at a home show. Took a few calls to get them to start the job. Should have been a sign then. We paid a $700 deposit. After a number of calls, they finally came to tear off the old asphalt. That was back in June. Again after a number of calls and broken promises, no one showed up to drop more stome and regrade thdriveway. We are done with them! I should have paid closer attention to the other review. Same situation. I think they get the contracts and then get someone else to do the job. Will not recommend them to anyone.

Diamond Earthworks strives on making all of our customers happy. We always start and complete all of our projects within a timely manner. We are sorry this has happened, please contact the office.