Intact Roofing And Reno

Reviews for Intact Roofing And Reno

j&b
j&b

Wind damage

My wife noticed we lost shingles due to the strong winds.
We had Intact come and fix the missing shingles and they also re secured our downspout at no extra cost.

Thank you , we are happy we could help

Larry
Larry
1 review King City, ON

Roof job

Cant say enough about this company , they did a fantastic job on our house and garage . From start to clean up we are very satisfied and would recommend this company to our family and friends.

Thank you , we are happy we could help

TW in Vaughan
TW in Vaughan

Roofing replacement

After the first snow fall my mother-in-law noticed water leaking into her house.
I called Intact Roofing for my neighbour had used them last year.
They tarped the area first came back a week later and did a wonderful job .

Thank you for the review we are glad we could help.

CS in Woodbridge
CS in Woodbridge
11 reviews , ON

Very Reliable and Professional

We lost quite a few sheets of shingles in the major windstorm a week back. We had big open wooden patches and missing roof vents. I contacted a number of companies who never returned my calls and Intact Roofing answered my call the first time. They arranged to send their crew out the next day and, in addition, called me in the morning to confirm. They really gave me confidence that they were extremely professional and sure enough, they didn't let us down and they did a great job patching the missing areas and securing new vents. i will be calling them later this summer to get a quote for the entire roof, no hesitation recommending this company.

Thank you for the kind words, we do greatly appreciate it.

Mrs G in Vaughan
Mrs G in Vaughan

Roof repair

Hired Intact roofing last week due to the rain. Had a major repair cause of the wind storm. Sean came with his workers and they did a great job and were very professional. I was pleased with the service and would recommend them.

Thank you for the Review we hope we resolved the problem

MikeC in King City
MikeC in King City
1 review King City, ON

My parents house had quite a bit of leaking getting in from the old shingles and ice damming.A Friend referred Intact Roofing to us who came in and did the job right away for my parents in the frigid cold.We are very pleased with the service provided and outcome of the work.

We are glad your parents are happy with the work, thank you very much for the kind words

Sz in Vaughan
Sz in Vaughan

New roof and wood

Hired this roofing company because a friend recommended them. They did a terrific job on the shingles as well they had to change the wood. Cleaned up very well would definitely recommend them.

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business

smithy in Richmond Hill
smithy in Richmond Hill

Shingles and Eaves Trough

We recently had our roof shingles and troughs replaced by Intact Roofing .
They did a really great job and the final product does look way better then the builder shingles we previously had.
We would absolutely refer our friends and family to use this company.

Thank you for the kind words, we do appreciate it

Xavier  in Richmond Hill
Xavier in Richmond Hill

Complete re-roof

Wonderful job and wonderful workers.
I had a tough time finding a company to do the job,most of the people I called never came to give a quote.I was very impressed with Shawn and his knowledge of everything pertaining to the job at hand.His men did a wonderful job of cleaning up and the roof looks amazing.

Thank you very much for the review , we at Intact Roofing do our job with pride!

Mill Street in Richmond Hill
Mill Street in Richmond Hill

Garage roofing

We hired Intact to put a new roof on our 22x22 garage. This included old shingle removal, new vents with pest stoppers, backing and new shingles. In addition they installed a new vent for the septic system in the main house. They did a great job both on the removal and the new shingles. Work was done in a timely manner, on the date committed and with full clean-up afterwards. I would recommend Sean and his team for any roofing project.

Thank you for the kind words and for the opportunity to do the work for you, it was a pleasure meeting the both of you .

Looking for Roofing pros in Vaughan?