Green Clean Services

Reviews for Green Clean Services

elijah warde  from Brampton
elijah warde from Brampton

service

Rachel and her team are awesome! I had a Detox done and they did a wonderful job cleaning my home. Came home and as I entered the house there was this amazing scent, even my shoes were organized. I can't say enough good things, super punctual, easy to deal with. She even did a walk through after the job was complete, to make sure i was completely satisfied. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Ariel Jokhoo from Brampton
Ariel Jokhoo from Brampton

Housecleaning

Green Clean Services is a very professional housecleaning company, headed by Rachel Green, who goes above and beyond a client's expectations. She works in a very timely manner, always arriving before the stipulated start time. Her products are environmentally sound and the house smells fantastic when she has completed her work. She only takes a short break between her work and when she does [because I insisted she needs to take a break] we chat. She is a very friendly person and is very good at what she does. I never do a walk through when she has completed her work. For a professional housecleaning company with an awesome leader, look no further than Green Clean. I highly recommend their services.

More about Green Clean Services

Green Clean Services provides a variety of Cleaning and Maintenance services that both meets and exceeds our customer expectations. Our plant-based cleaning agents never expose your family, pets, home, or business to harmful chemicals or fumes. We are proud of our green roots and love to share the virtues of ...