Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc.

Burlington ON L7L 3C5
Basement Renovation
Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc.

Sandy G.
Sandy G.

Basement Renovation

We had our basement completely renovated by Rob's Quality Construction and we couldn't be more pleased with the work and the outcome. They did a wonderful job and the basement looks stunning. The team is very professional and worked very hard to complete the project in a timely manner, always endeavored to clean up after each days work and whenever I had any questions or concerns, they were addressed very quickly. I would highly recommend them and will definitely hire them for further projects down the road.

Hello Sandy, thank you very much for hiring us for your renovation project, it was a pleasure to create beautiful additional space for you and your family. Please enjoy your new basement and we will see you in the near future for your next project.
Rob and the crew.

Basement Bathroom Renovation

While looking for a contractor we were fortunate enough to see a main floor renovation that had been completed by Rob and his team. We were amazed at the quality and how happy the home owners were with the work done. Rob was the first contractor we called. Rob was polite and respectful every time he came to the house and all his workers were the same. All the workers were experienced and confident at their tasks. Any questions or concerns were all dealt with promptly. The end result was a bathroom that exceeded our expectations. We still can't get over how such a small bathroom can be so big!

Hello Terry, it is nice to receive great review like yours, myself and my team we wanted to thank you for hiring is for your project and I am very happy that you love your new bathroom, it really looks beautiful! Please enjoy it and hopefully we can meet again for any project you might have in the future. We had a great discussions about fishing, maybe one day we will meet on boat up north. Thank you again.
Rob

Sylwia
Sylwia

Basement

Very happy with Rob’s crew and the quality of their work. They were reliable, on time, and completed the basement renovation within the estimated timeframe. Each crew member was professional, pleasant, experts in their area; Stephen, Kyle, Peter created the look of the basement that I wanted. Stan did an incredible job with the stairs, Witek did a great job spray-painting my ceiling and painting the walls. We wanted our basement to have an industrial feel and Rob was open to the idea which resulted in creating a unique living space. Communication with Rob was alway smooth. We have a German Sheppard who is very protective of our home, but absolutely loved the company of Rob's team and looked forward meeting them each day.

Huge thanks for nice review Sylwia, your project was something that we haven't done it before but after initial consultation we had a good idea of what it can look like - we tried to create industrial look and I have to say that your basement looks beautiful. Enjoy your new space with your family, we will also miss your dog Eddie, he was super good with us. All the best.
Rob and the crew.

dannyyelda
dannyyelda
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Finished Basement

I was looking to finish my basement (scope: bedroom, bathroom and living room with a mini kitchen) and I reached out to a number of different contractors that were specialized in basement renovations. Like anyone else, I wanted the best quality for my buck. From the beginning Rob was very transparent and explained in detail what was included in his quote. I had other quotes that came in lower than what Rob had proposed, but I decided to go with Rob's Quality Contracting because I had more trust in Rob and his team. He was always making recommendations and providing advise. Also, we really appreciated the way his team always made sure they cleaned after they were done everyday. We did not feel like there was renovations being done in our home.
He committed to have the entire job done by a certain date and he fulfilled that commitment. He was very organized and his entire team was very efficient.
The quality of the work itself was beyond our expectations. We did not find any flaws or problems with the work that was done. We got exactly what we envisioned and more.
Throughout the entire job he was very pleasant to deal with and always there when I had a question or I needed something slightly changed. On top of all that, anywhere we went and mentioned his company, there were positive comments. We are very happy with our finished basement, Thanks to Rob's Quality Contracting and we highly recommend them.

Thank you Danny for nice review, it was great to work with you on your project, your basement with bathroom looks amazing, I will post some pictures on my website soon. Enjoy your new beautiful space and we will see you soon for your master bathroom renovation.
Rob and the team.

Ron a.
Ron a.
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen/entrance/ family room/ bathroom renovation

Rob was very professional yet personable when he attended to quote our job. He gave us a time line and to be honest I thought, “ok we will see as several I know doing renovations had nightmare stories”. He managed our job perfectly and I was AMAZED at his communication! Any question I had were answered. Any concerns I had- he resolved immediately. His workers were professionals and very respectful of our home. I have absolutely no issues referring Rob to anyone seeking a quality job.
Thank you Rob and your team for my beautiful new home!

Ron, it was pleasure to work on your kitchen renovation, you main level looks beautiful now and I am glad that both you and Nancy like our dedication and final look. We always try our best to complete project on time and within quoted price. Thank you for nice review and all the best to you guys!
Rob and the crew

Leo D. in Oakville
Leo D. in Oakville

Ensuite Bathroom renovation

My wife and I had been looking for a company to redo our ensuite bathroom for about a year with unsatisfactory results. Then we found Rob's Quality Construction on-line and decided to contact them after reading all the reviews on this and other sites. Rob came out and after reviewing what we wanted to do, provided a quotation. Our house is about 30 years old and we wanted everything taken out and replaced including vanity, storage closet, toilet, medicine cabinet and enlarging our shower. His price was marginally lower than others had quoted but it's hard to tell because with Rob, they only provide construction services. The homeowner needs to buy all materials so it's a bit of extra work. However the results are excellent. Rob is very understanding when issues arise and his objective is always to satisfy the customer and make things right. We would not hesitate to recommend his company to anyone wanting to do similar work.

Thank you Leo for nice review, your bathroom looks amazing! I usually ask customers to supply finishes like vanity, tub and taps as there are so many styles to choose from that it is easier to buy from store with large selection and based on your budget. I find this way to work best and offering my contractors discount and us delivering, the process is pretty smooth. Your selection of finishes was great, please enjoy your beautiful bathroom, all the best.

Barb a.
Barb a.

Bathroom Renovation

We are very pleased to give a review of the renovation work completed by Rob's Construction Company. We met with Rob mid February to discuss the design, timelines, and get a quote. (The quote from Rob was for construction only...the home owner is responsible for all floors, tiles and fixtures). Demolition began on time and his team of plumbers, electricians, finishers (Peter, Stefan and Kyle) and his Tiler, Peter, were very professional and considerate in their work. Rob was in constant contact with us and his team to ensure all was going well. If we had any questions or concerns, Rob responded immediately.

The project was finished on time and on budget. We are extremely happy with the work and would not hesitate to engage or recommend Robs' Construction Company for any future projects. Thanks again to Rob and his team for a job well done!

Thank you Barb for beautiful review, I am glad that you guys love your new bathroom. All the cookies and muffins for my guys are also much appreciated - special thank you from them :)
I wish you guys all the best and please let me know if you would need any renovation services in the future.

Dani
Dani
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Basement Renovation

Robs quality construction did an amazing job with our basement reno (including bathroom and bedroom). Followed out our plan according to schedule. All of Robs employees are so respectful, knowledgeable and friendly. Excellent communication between contractor and us. As well as no unforeseen costs.

Daniella, it was our pleasure to work on your basement project. Great addition for your children, please enjoy your new space and hopefully we will see you in the future for any other projects you might need help with. All the best.

Carley
Carley

Small bathroom

Rob is a pleasure to work with as is his entire team! They are all very friendly and efficient. Ten work was done very professionally and quickly, I highly recommend Rob!

Thank you Carly, I appreciate taking time to post nice review. Enjoy your beautiful bathroom!

frpyatt
frpyatt
1 review Hamilton, ON

Complete Bathroom Renovation

We needed to remodel the bathroom to remove the old tub and to put in a shower stall. The old bathroom was demolished right back to the studs in my 95 year old home. Rob and his crew took care of some minor structural and plumbing issues that were uncovered from previous renovations. The reworked plumbing and electrical with new drywall, shower, tile, paint, vanity, accessories as well as in-floor heat, fixtures, and large medicine chest. I purchased a salvaged vintage door which they installed complete with hardware for me. They also customized the trim around the door to resemble the trim around the existing doors in the upstairs hallway. The team had to deal with many imperfections including a floor that sloped to the door 2.5" in about 5'. All of the team were great, with special shoutouts to Peter, Piter, Kyle and of course, Rob. Exceptional quality and outstanding communication. Would definitely give 6 out of 5 if I had the option to. Highly recommended.

Frank, it was a pleasure to work on your project. We had many challenges because of the age of the house but final result is stunning. Thank you for choosing my company and I am glad that we were able to create beautiful bathroom for you and your wife. Enjoy and all the best!
Rob and the team.

More about Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc.

My name is Robert and I am the owner of Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc. For 15 years I have been designing and renovating residential properties, including kitchens, bathrooms, basements and main floors. I approach each project individually, taking care of every detail, and knowing that my work is a passion and an art. Customers who have collaborated with Rob’s Quality Construction Corporation Inc. confirm the quality and professionalism that I offer to everyone. Extensive experience in hundreds of completed projects and satisfied customers - this is my business.
I offer renovation and remodeling services for the entire home: kitchens, main floors, basements and bathrooms - together we will create a design of your space that fits your vision, needs and budget. I carefully listen to my clients, taking into account their suggestions, dreams and plans - then deliver them carefully, giving an amazing finished space. Each project is an individual challenge for me, with the utmost attention given to the customers vision. Feel free to contact me and make an appointment, during which we can discuss all the details.