Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc.

Burlington ON L7L 3C5
Basement Renovation
Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc.

cbj.riecker
cbj.riecker

Basement

Rob and his crew (Kyle, Slav, Sam and et al.) did an amazing job on our basement renovation. Right from the start Rob took the time to answer all of our questions and this continued right to the completion of our project. Any issue that we had was addressed promptly and Rob ensured we were happy with the finished product. He is truely a genuine guy who really takes pride in his work ensuring you are happy with the finished product. I would strongly recommend his services and guarantee you will be happy with the finished project.

It was my pleasure to work for you Chris, you have been amazing customer! We created for you beautiful basement with custom steam shower and beautiful bar and entertainment unit, I really love the outcome. Please enjoy it with your family and please let me know if I can help with anything else in the future. Thank you again for great review, I will pass thanks to all my guys working on your project as well. All the best!!
Rob

tvanwiechen in Burlington
tvanwiechen in Burlington

Bathroom renovations

We had a great experience with Rob and his tiling and plumbing crew! The response from Rob was always immediate and you can tell that he and his crew take a great deal of pride in their work!
We are really enjoying our bathroom renovations a great deal! The walk in shower looks amazing!
We highly recommend Rob's Quality Construction for your renovations!

Thank you Tony, it was my pleasure to work for you on your project. Everything went smooth, your new bathroom looks great, hopefully you will enjoy it for years to come! Thank you again for choosing my company and all the best to you and your family!
Rob and the team.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Basement renovation

Rob's Quality Construction did an excellent job on our basement renovation. The work was done on schedule, within the contract amount and to a high standard. Rob was great to work with - punctual and courteous. I would hire them again and recommend them highly.

Thank you very much for review, I appreciate kind words. Hopefully both you and your husband will enjoy your newly finished basement, it looks great! Good luck and thank you for hiring us to work on your project.
Rob with the crew.

cintiach
cintiach
1 review Burlington, ON

Basement washroom and flooring.

Rob's did great work in our basement. Our washroom is beautiful and his crew were all very nice and accommodating. The only thing that I was a little disappointed with was the clean up could have been a bit more thorough. Also one of his workers was a smoker and threw his cigarette butts out on what was probably snow at the time but with the arrival spring the cigarette butts are now all over my lawn. Not a big thing but not really pleasant.

Hello Cintia, thank you for your review, I am glad that you like your new bathroom. We were able to rebuilt completely making it larger so your father will be able to use it freely even with the walker. My apologies for cigarettes left on your lawn, I already spoke to my worker and it won't happen again. Thank you for hiring us and hopefully your family will enjoy your new bathroom.
Rob

Jason
Jason

Basement renovation

We were extremely happy with the work that Rob and his team did for us. We had partially finished the basement and Rob was one of the few contractors that would even quote on renovating a partially finished room. They were always on time, and when schedules needed to adjust, it was always preceded with a phone call with ample notice. You can tell the team takes pride in the work they do, and would stay late to finish work off that was committed, if needed. Overall, we were very pleased and would be happy to endorse Rob and his team to anyone else looking for quality workmanship and excellent service.

Hello Jason, thank you for nice review, I am happy that everything went well and your finished basement looks great. Thank you for hiring us and trusting our knowledge. Hopefully we will see you soon for any other projects you might have in the future.
Rob and the crew

mark.rodrigues1004
mark.rodrigues1004

Completely finished my basement

Absolutely fantastic experience! Rob is very knowledgeable and professional. Job was done with such care and detail. I could not be happier! We now live in our basement it is that beautiful!

Mark your design and decorating touch made the basement a masterpiece, it was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for hiring us and allowing us to help you achieve your vision. Enjoy your basement!

Rosemary
Rosemary

Bathroom Renovation

Rob's Quality Construction recently completed a total renovation of our main bathroom and ensuite. From our first meeting with Rob we knew we had found the right person for the job. His quote was very detailed, competitively priced and the project was completed on time and on budget. His tradespeople are experts at what they do with real attention to detail and skill which leads to a beautiful, well functioning finished product. We are thrilled with the result and will hire Rob every time we take on a renovation.

Thank you very much Rosemary for the kind review! It was a pleasure working for you, your new bathroom looks fantastic and I hope you will enjoy it for many years. You were a great customer to work for, your hospitality and kind words were always appreciated! I look forward to working with you again in the future.

lisa
lisa

Basement Project

We hired Rob and his team to complete our basement project. I can't say enough how impressed we were with their work. Rob and his team were friendly, considerate, clean, organized and very experienced. They gave great suggestions along the way and always kept us informed of the next steps in the project. I wouldn't think twice about hiring Rob and his team in the future!!

Hi Lisa, Thank you for choosing us for your project, it was really nice to work for you and Nima and the outcome is beautiful new space that you and your new family will enjoy for years. Thank you also for the referral to one of your friends, I really appreciate good word about us. Hopefully we will see you in the future, enjoy!
Cheers

David &.
David &.

Basement - one room

They did a fantastic job on our basement rec room. All of the guys were very reliable and hard working. There was excellent communication at all times. The prices were fair. The work was completed within a short time frame and ahead of schedule. We would not hesitate to recommend Rob's Construction to our friends and neighbours.

Hello Shayne and David, thank you for your review and for hiring us for your project. Hopefully your children will enjoy their new play area. All the best
Rob and the team.

PMcRitchie
PMcRitchie

Total basement renovation

The entire basement had to be gutted. Rob was very prompt to return calls and messages throughout the entire reno and assisted throughout the redesign of the space. His crew worked very hard; it was completed on time and the work was high quality and very professionally done. I highly recommend Rob and his crew. I get such compliments on the basement now and truthfully, my basement is more luxurious and nicer than my main floor! You will be in good hands with Rob's Construction, a company who cares and you can trust.

Thank you very much for nice review Pat, It was pleasure to work for you, please wish all the best to your mom, stories she told us were amazing. All the best and hopefully we will hear back for any future projects.
Rob and the crew

More about Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc.

My name is Robert and I am the owner of Rob's Quality Construction with more than 15 years experience in the basement finishing and remodeling business, I would like to offer you great service and affordable pricing for your project. I worked as a basement installer for Owens Corning, one of the biggest US construction companies, for many years. I was voted Best Basement Installer 3 years in a row, based on 100% customer satisfaction and volume installed. I have since then opened my own basement renovation company and have been able to finish many basement projects offering affordable pricing and great service. I am looking forward to transforming your unfinished basement into a beautiful and warm place for you and your family to enjoy.