New Toronto Tree Care

New Toronto Tree Care

Reviews for New Toronto Tree Care

Don
Don

Top notch Service at a affordable price

A Ash tree had died and was leaning over the neighbours property line after a wind storm. John quickly dispatched his team to take it down, his crew cut it down and removed it within 2 hours. I wish I could score them 12 out of 10. There prices were much less than the competition to boot.

Irene in Etobicoke
Irene in Etobicoke

Tree Pruning and Limb Removal

Excellent service provided for our beautiful birch tree that was starting to encroach on our neighbour's property. New Toronto Tree Ltd. removed a rogue limb and performed general pruning to maintain our tree's health. Very impressed by the personable crew who took care to protect our shrubs as well as their attention to detail and meticulous clean-up afterwards. Thanks very much. We highly recommend !

Ruth in Toronto
Ruth in Toronto

Tree Removal

I called New Toronto Tree Care to have 2 Large Manitoba Maples Removed as both were rotted. John and his crew from start to finish were all professional, punctual and did a fantastic job

Jennifer in Longbranch
Jennifer in Longbranch

Professional, Safe, efficient and extremely talented Arborists

New Toronto Tree care did an incredible job cutting down a tree that I thought would be near impossible to do safely as it crossed 5 different people's properties and was completely intertwined with hydro and cable wires. It was almost an art form watching them carefully take it down branch by branch without letting any part of the tree fall into any of the neighbour's yards, and with zero damage to any property what so ever. They were very prompt and efficient and their cleanup was impeccable. I was extremely impressed with the work they did today, and would highly recommend them to others.

agoffredo in Etobicoke
agoffredo in Etobicoke

Fast, Efficient Service

I found this company on line and they did not disappoint. John returned my call quickly and came in the next day or two to provide a quote. The tree were trimmed a few days later and the guys did a great job. They cleared out all the dead wood and cut the limbs that needed to be cut. Even cut up all the wood for the fireplace. Everything was cleaned up when they were finished and I highly recommend this company.

SH
SH

tree pruning

John was quick to visit my property and provide a quote for 4 trees that really needed maintenance. He also recommended that 2 shrubs not be pruned until the spring, which would be a more appropriate time.
John completed the job with another employee and efficiently took care of everything. He's knowledgeable and offered a competitive price.
I've already recommended him to my neighbour!

Sabrina Shaw in Etobicoke
Sabrina Shaw in Etobicoke

Top notch tree experts

John and his crew at New Toronto Tree Care know what they are doing! Professional, efficient and creative in dealing with even the most challenging tree removal. They make cutting down a tree a work of art. We highly recommend their services for your garden and tree requirements.

Jordan & Nathalie in Etobicoke
Jordan & Nathalie in Etobicoke

Personable and efficient tree care

We recently had New Toronto Tree Care prune a few white willows in our backyard that had a lot of dead branches, over-hung the neighbour's yard, and generally needed a lot of cleanup. NTC was great to work with: cost was more than reasonable, John and his team were personable, hard-working & efficient, and after they were done every last spec of tree parts was cleaned up! We're happy, neighbour is happy, all-in-all would highly recommend.

Several trees removed

Excellent service from this company. We removed several trees on our property and also needed an arborist report. We had our report done within 3 days of contacting them and the permit was submitted shortly after. Really appreciate the prompt service we received.

P&L

Brett Smith from Toronto
Brett Smith from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

tree service

I decided to call New Toronto Tree Care last week when a tree fell down in my backyard. The office staff was very polite, professional and educated. The secretary booked me in for an estimate the next day. John the estimator came to inspect the tree and gave me a very reasonable price to remove it, he also informed me he is an ISA certified arborist. (crew members: Corey, John, Jordan, Henry and Terry) Great job guys!!!

Thanks for the review Brett. We look forward to working with you again.

More about New Toronto Tree Care

New Toronto Tree Care specializes in complicated tree removal. Our years of experience and top-of-the-line equipment ensures that we get the job done. Our arborists use a complicated system of roping and rigging to make sure that your tree comes down safely and efficiently New Toronto Tree Care is covered ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in Toronto?