HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Toronto  >  New Toronto Tree Care

Reviews for New Toronto Tree Care

Jordan & Nathalie in Etobicoke
Jordan & Nathalie in Etobicoke

Personable and efficient tree care

We recently had New Toronto Tree Care prune a few white willows in our backyard that had a lot of dead branches, over-hung the neighbour's yard, and generally needed a lot of cleanup. NTC was great to work with: cost was more than reasonable, John and his team were personable, hard-working & efficient, and after they were done every last spec of tree parts was cleaned up! We're happy, neighbour is happy, all-in-all would highly recommend.

Several trees removed

Excellent service from this company. We removed several trees on our property and also needed an arborist report. We had our report done within 3 days of contacting them and the permit was submitted shortly after. Really appreciate the prompt service we received.

P&L

Brett Smith from Toronto
Brett Smith from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

tree service

I decided to call New Toronto Tree Care last week when a tree fell down in my backyard. The office staff was very polite, professional and educated. The secretary booked me in for an estimate the next day. John the estimator came to inspect the tree and gave me a very reasonable price to remove it, he also informed me he is an ISA certified arborist. (crew members: Corey, John, Jordan, Henry and Terry) Great job guys!!!

Thanks for the review Brett. We look forward to working with you again.

Nickelson Homes Ltd.
Nickelson Homes Ltd.
1 review Etobicoke, ON

tree care

Having worked with John and New Toronto Tree Care for the past couple years on numerous in-fill construction projects in the Toronto area I have found their prompt service and quality work to be very good. Work completed on time, on budget and job sites left clean upon completion of work. I would have no problem recommending New Toronto Tree Care to anyone in need of tree work. Nickelson Homes Ltd.

Thank you Nickelson Homes Ltd. We look forward to the next project!

Lauren from Toronto
Lauren from Toronto
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Ash tree removal

New Toronto Tree Care
Toronto
M8V3A5

We had a great experience dealing with New Toronto Tree Care. We called early Tuesday morning and John came out to estimate our trees. After discussing the price and reviewing all the paperwork he had brought with him, we decided to go ahead with the work. The crew showed up promptly at 8am on Friday just as John told us they would. By noon, most of the trees were already on the ground. The crew members were relentless and worked their butts off!! Thanks for the great work and perfect clean up guys, I'll be sure to pass your flyer onto my neighbours!!!

-L.C

Thanks Lauren. We look forward to working with you again.

More about New Toronto Tree Care

New Toronto Tree Care specializes in complicated tree removal. Our years of experience and top-of-the-line equipment ensures that we get the job done. Our arborists use a complicated system of roping and rigging to make sure that your tree comes down safely and efficiently New Toronto Tree Care is covered ...