Basements For Less

Newmarket ON L3X 1S3

Reviews for Basements For Less

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Basement renovation

Found Basements For Less on Instagram and after seeing some of their work and reading about others experiences, we decided to contact them for an estimate for our basement reno and we're very happy we did. Not only was the project completed within the scheduled time frame but it turned out beautifully. Andrei has been in business for some time and it's evident in his project management skills, communication in how easy it was to get answers to many of our questions before and during the process. The crew was courteous and clean and always took great attention in keeping the work area clean. My wife and I are very happy and can't wait to enjoy our new space!

Shannon in Newmarket
Shannon in Newmarket

Basement Renovation

We needed to get our basement finished and found that many had good things to say about Basements For Less as well as Andrei and his men. From the first call, Andrei was very easy to speak with and had good and practical input for our space. The work was done with quality, the tradesmen were professional and our basement turned out a success. We're very happy with the end result and would definitely recommend Basements For Less.

Diane Simpson in Newmarket
Diane Simpson in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Basement

Thank you Basements for Less for finishing our basement. We LOVE how it turned out! Adam and his team worked hard to complete the basement before the Christmas holidays for us. Adam and his team worked quickly and not only completed the job on time but completed it well. They were very easy to work with as Andrei and Adam were prompt in returning any messages or dealing with any concerns that we had. Andrei was on time for every appointment we had with him and when choosing our finishing touches like flooring and cabinets, he had many options and samples to choose from. He was very accommodating when we changed our minds on our flooring and granite countertops and continued to come back to our house with samples until we reached a final decision. We know we will be enjoying this basement for many years to come and look forward to working with Andrei, Adam and his team again.

Ali
Ali
1 review Aurora, ON

Kitchen Reno

I was very pleased with the end result of my kitchen reno done by Basements For Less. Project management by Andrei, the owner was great and it was very easy to communicate with him. Quality of work was of very high standard and so was the teams attention to detail. The entire process went very smoothly from the initial in-home quote through to the final finish. Highly recommend Andrei and his team to our friends and family for any of their home improvement needs.

John
John
1 review Aurora, ON

Home Remodelling

When it was time to renovate my home, I decided to go with Basements for less as I have seen some of their work online and was impressed with the quality as well as what others were saying about their experiences. Andrei was very communicative from day one, Scheduling an appointment, arriving on time and explaining in detail what would be done in the renovation with considering my needs and wants, in this case it was my kitchen, bathroom and flooring. The basements for less team were very professional. At any time I would have a question, Andrei would be readily available. The quality of work also speaks for itself. They truly care about their customers and the end result.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

basement finishing

I was looking for contractors to finish my basement. I cheked many reviews about Andrei and his tim and decided to call him. I got best quot and conditions. All works was done in time with exellent quality. The team workers were very professional and responsible. I am very happy,
that I finaly got finished my basement thanks to Andrei and his team. It was the best experiance I ever had.
I would defenetly recomend you Guys !
Good Luck!!!

Oatis in Newmarket
Oatis in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Basement Renovation

I contracted Basements for Less for our basement renovation. I was encouraged by all of the positive reviews and our initial interactions with Andrei as he was very responsive and professional.
Unfortunately, he sub-contracted out the work to a general project manager and a team of tradesmen who did subpar work and he provided little oversight to them. We were disappointed by this because at our initial meeting we specifically asked whether his crew of contactors worked for him directly and we were advised they were.
Our renovation went weeks over schedule and we had to request on several occasions that major things be fixed or corrected. The general project manager wanted to charge us for additional fees that were never communicated to us or to Andrei. Overall, we were not satisfied with quality of work and are going to have to make a lot of repairs and fixes to the newly finished space - many of our walls are not straight, there are seams in the drywall, we need to do a lot of paint touch-ups for areas completely missed or paint drips, our stairs were not correctly installed and look unfinished, our flooring is uneven, soft and squeaks. Although Andrei did try to address many of our concerns when raised, I would not recommend this company and recommend using a company that provides complete oversight of their crew and tradespeople.

TC in Markham
TC in Markham

Kitchen, dinning room, bathroom and basement.

It was a wonderful experience working with Andrie and his team. They helped us finish our basement, totally renovate the kitchen/dining room and our 2nd floor bathroom. Andrie's crew was professional and accommodating and they do high quality work. We're also very happy that the work was done on time and on schedule. I highly recommend Basement For Less for any renovation project.

AJD in Mississauga
AJD in Mississauga

Master Bath Reno

Fantastic experience with Basements for Less, the team was awesome, completed work on time within budget. Contractors were reliable, prompt and courteous. We are so happy with our master bath Reno! We would definitely use them again and would recommend to others!
Thanks again to Andrei and team! Here are some before and after pics!
A & J, in Mississauga

Carm Naccarato  in
Carm Naccarato in

Basement Renovation

We were truly blessed in having Basements for Less complete our project. A big shout out to Andrei, Adam and their crew for a fantastic job. We cannot thank them enough for the incredible outcome. We are so happy and without question Basements For Less will be called again for any of our future renovation projects. These guys were on point with everything and did not disappoint. We are so thrilled to be enjoying our new space.

Carm and Frank Naccarato

More about Basements For Less

Welcome to Basements For Less.Specializing in completed and fully finished basements, bathrooms and kitchens. We pride ourselves in exceptional quality with the lowest price.