Basements For Less

Basement Renovation
Newmarket ON L3X 1S3
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Newmarket  >  Basements For Less
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Basements For Less

We just had our basement refinishing completed and we are extremely pleased with the quality of work, professionalism, price and on time completion we received from Basements for less. I would highly recommend Andrei and his crew for the job. They are fantastic!!!

Kettleby Resident from Paramus
1 review Kettleby, ON

Andrea and Rustam turned my smelly old walk-out basement into a first-class apartment that a prospective tenant actually cried about when she found out I had leased it to someone else. Plumbing guy, electrical guy, drywall guy, tiling guy, all top professionals. Windows, doors, floors, bathroom, lighting, closets all great and Rustam built a kitchen to die for! Please ask Andrea for my phone number.

Dmitriy  from Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Andrei and his team were very professional, reliable, friendly and punctual in finishing my basement and special custom kitchen on time and within budget. I would definitely recommend such great team to everybody.

Cesar from Markham

Andrei and Rustam of Basement for Less finished our basement last fall of 2014 and we are very satisfied with their work. They are easy to deal with, very honest in their dealings and very accommodating with our last minute requests. The work was completed on time and on budget. I would highly recommend them, you are getting great value for their excellent work.

Tammy Allen from Aurora
3 reviews Aurora, ON

I found Basements for Less through a Google search about a year before I wanted the work done. Andrei did a preliminary estimate for me (I should note, I wanted a high end basement and so many of the finishes and trim I chose were most expensive than the average...but that was my choice), as well as invited me to visit a basement renovation in progress in an upscale neighbourhood in Aurora. I was impressed with what I saw, so I kept in touch with Andrei over the months. Even though he had not yet commenced work for me, he was always available to answer my questions. When the work began, Andrei continued to be responsive and professional, bringing in the very best contractors to complete various aspects of the job. Now, one year later, my basement still looks fantastic. Any small adjustments that were needed post-work, Andrei was very responsive. I would recommend Basements for Less to anyone who is looking for quality, dependable workmanship and a fantastic project manager, in Andrei.

More about Basements For Less

Specializing in completed and fully finished basements, bathrooms and kitchens. We pride ourselves in exceptional quality with the lowest price.