Furnace & A/c Direct

Mississauga ON L5J2M4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  Furnace & A/c Direct

Review for Furnace & A/c Direct

Scott Tranton from Mississauga

Have used this company once before..excellent service. Yesterday the furnace fan stopped working.... the furnace kept running, but the fan would not engage. I called Furnace Direct. They suggested I shut the furnace down, then re-start in 20 minutes, before sending out aTech. I did this, and the fan engaged, and is working perfectly. NO CHARGE!!! They could have come to the house, done this themselves, and charged me for an emergency call...which I gladly would have paid. They will be our ONLY go-to company for all furnace and air-condioning issues in the future. I would give them a "12", but the apparently 10 is as high as Home Stars goes.