Ray Ooievaar Roofing

Ian Walker from Victoria
Ian Walker from Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Re-Sheated and Replaced Roof

I have used Ray's company twice over the years, most recently approximately a year ago when my entire roof needed re-sheeting and roofing. Ray offers amazing quality service at a very competitive price, additionally, his chimney flashing's are likely the best out there - period! Highly recommend and would most definitely use Ray Ooievaar Roofing again - no questions asked.

Bruce Palmer  from Victoria
Bruce Palmer from Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Roofing, bathroom Reno & plumbing, mechanical.

I have had R.O. Roofing help me with my Roofing leaks on my condo. The service was profession and the owner of the company, Ray was very clear as to appraising me of my roofing needs & costs. The work was done fast. The company's & owner " Moto, is my clients should be comfortable & confident to come to me to service and help in all of there home project needs." I have since then asked for R.O. Roofing help with my bathroom Reno. They replaced my cabinet & vanity, my toleit, my hot water tank, and my sink hook up. I have and would again recommended R.O. Roofing to my friends & family. A great company & person to deal with. A client, Bruce Palmer.

More about Ray Ooievaar Roofing

Roofing in Victoria for over 35 years. We do all types of roofing, shingling, and metal roofing.
Looking for Roofing pros in Victoria?