Ontario Property Inspections - No Longer In Business

Home Inspection
RIchmond Hill & Toronto Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Toronto  >  Ontario Property Inspections - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Ontario Property Inspections - No Longer In Business

Thea  from Kitchener
Thea from Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Home Inspection

Shahab and Peter were knowledge, professional and warm. They took the time to explain their findings throughout the inspection and answer all our questions, so that we felt confident in the purchase of our first home. Their detailed report will continue to be a useful reference.

Hooman Katirai from North York
Hooman Katirai from North York

Home inspection

My inspection was done by a team of highly competent inspectors. What stood out was their thoroughness, attention to detail and knowledge and how they explained every detail to me. I have bought 4 homes over the last 5 years so I did a lot of property inspections and this team was by far the most thorough and I will definitely use them again.

For instance, they unscrewed the electrical panels and scanned it with their equipment -- which my previous home inspector was unwilling to do and explained in detail how it was wired, and the implications.

They meticulously cataloged and verbally explained everything and ultimately delivered a 56 page report on the same day with pictures and annotations.

This helped me feel that I understood exactly what I was getting myself into when buying my new home. I would highly recommend them to anyone without hesitation especially if you want to be fully informed through a thorough property inspection report.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your specific comments and referral. We look forward to helping you out again in the future.