Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Josie from Vaughan
Josie from Vaughan
1 review Woodbridge, ON

interior painting

I knew he was an experienced painter, I knew that because my friend had used him. He is a meticulous worker and detailed. I chose the colors, he got the paint. He painted my hall, bedrooms, and dining room. I was very happy with the finished product.

Roberto from Kleinburg
Roberto from Kleinburg
1 review Kleinburg, ON

interior painting

I had the whole upper floor repainted. That was 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. A friend told me about Angelo and I had him give me a quote. It was done in a few days. I am perfectly satisfied with the work.

L.C. from Vaughan
L.C. from Vaughan

416 315-5838
25 bella vista
Vaughan
L4L 7P5

I needed my main floor painted, 3 bedrooms, living,dining, kitchen, hall, bath etc. We picked a date. They were there each day, for around 3.5 days. They were very clean. The cost was reasonable. They even suggested some colors when I was having difficulty deciding.

More about Selective Painting & Contracting

Contact Angelo(owner) for free estimates - 416 315 5838 OR 905 850 0972 feel free to email me at- alamar0972@hotmail. com • With an eye for design and a dedicated team of master painters, selective painting specializes in creating spaces for the way you live, work or play. Selective painting ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Vaughan?