Woodlawn Contracting Inc

Ginette L.
Ginette L.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Stone patio in backyard.

Professional and reliable. Work was done as scheduled, with no delays. We have received nothing but compliments from friends and family who have seen our backyard.

Ronald CAsselman from Kenmore
Ronald CAsselman from Kenmore
1 review Metcalfe, ON

Laneway grading and repair

We had a severe water issue at our home. Water would pool in front of our entryway next to house. The water could get near a foot deep. This was a dangerous situation that over time was damaging the house as well. I had companies come in the past to fix the problem but they only made it worse. I see now that the WCI team have remedied the problem.

All through the process every member of WCI I dealt with was personable and professional. The major parts of the job like setting the laneway base and the grading were given the utmost attention. I was very impressed when Greg Collinson (the owner) decided to halt work for a few days after a severe rain to allow the base to drain to enable proper compaction. But the little things were done (without asking). During down periods while waiting on materials I noticed WCI members shovelling out my culvert and another time stacking pavers so I could remove them more easily.

I would highly recommend this company.
They are honest, focus on the real problems and do quality work.

More about Woodlawn Contracting Inc