New Lawn Ottawa

646 Devonwood Cirlce Ottawa ON K1T 4E7

Reviews for New Lawn Ottawa

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

New Lawn Installed

These guys were great. Had the lawn installed in October and it looks amazing. Much better quality lawn than the builder installed. They were reliable and very reasonable and didn't leave a mess.

Thank you very much! Our pleasure :)

Moe  from Ottawa
Moe from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

New Sod Install

Overall, very pleased with my new lawn and New Lawn Ottawa. The guys came on the date I was scheduled for, were professional and hard working and completed the job on the same day. Approximately 4 inches of top soil and great quality sod were installed. One year later and my lawn came back looking as good as it did upon first install!

Thank you Moe! Glad the lawn is still looking good!

Rhéal in Orleans
Rhéal in Orleans
1 review Ottawa, ON

Remove existing lawn, add 4 inches top soil plus new sod.

The owner Conor was very thorough and professional when he came for the estimate. Work was delayed for a fe days because of rain which was fair enough. The work was done by 4 employees in one day in a very respectable manner.

I appreciated the after work contact via email giving precise instructions and information pertaining to watering and taking care of one's lawn on a month to month basis.

Thank you.

Thanks Rheal! Glad you're happy!

Ann Belyea from Ottawa
Ann Belyea from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Lawn sodding

Not an experience to be repeated. Given one date for the work which kept changing but we were not notified. Had to badger them to find out what was going on. Finally, with threat of cancellation, they did the work. My husband worked with them for 5 hours of hard labour. After all this frustration NOT A PENNY taken off the bill. They have a lot to learn about scheduling, project management and particularly, customer relations.

Ann and Gord. Sorry you weren't happy with the service. The work was delayed due to rain. We can't re-sod lawns in the rain because the soil becomes too muddy. Gord decided to help us, it was his choice and we did not need his help. On the day we did the work you guys were really nice and gave us water. The lawn looked great when were finished. Was pretty surprised to see this rating.

Nabeel in Gloucester
Nabeel in Gloucester
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Replace Sod

I hired New Lawn Ottawa to replace the Sod in my backyard, as well as add some riverstone and soil for my garden. These guys are professional, hard working and careful when they work. They responded to any requests/issues I had and finished their work in a timely manner. Cost wise, they were a lot better than the other contractors I spoke with. I would recommend New Lawn to anyone looking to have their grass redone.

Thank you Nabeel!

More about New Lawn Ottawa

New Lawn Ottawa specializes in sod installation and lawn replacement. We will remove your old lawn and replace it with new sod or create a completely new lawn. We also build interlock patios, walkways, garden walls, driveways etc. If you would like to meet with us, feel free to book ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Ottawa?