Reliable Garage Door Repair Ltd.

Garage Doors & Hardware
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Toronto  >  Reliable Garage Door Repair Ltd.

Reviews for Reliable Garage Door Repair Ltd.

Alan
Alan

Garage Door Repair

DO NOT CALL THIS COMPANY! Tech arrives over an hour late and wants $300 for a $120 quote over the phone for a broken garage door spring! Demanded $39 service call and I had to scrape up $20 to get him off my property.

inna from Toronto
inna from Toronto
1 review Thornhill, ON

Garage door

Great work!!! Thank you so much for coming so fast and doing such a great job for a good price!! I will definitely recommend you to all my neighbors!!! Thank you!!

Patricia Z from Toronto
Patricia Z from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Garage door installation

When I phoned in to make an inquiry I was very satisfied with the customer service over the phone, was treated with great kindness. The technician was punctual arriving at my residence. Myself, without having much knowledge on garage doors or the installation process, the company went out of their way to educate me on the product, the proper use and maintenance of it, as well as followed up with me to make sure I was satisfied with the service. For the price and relationship I built with the company over the past few days, I would recommend to anyone with great comfort.

Edward Ngo from Mississauga
Edward Ngo from Mississauga

Garage door repair

Our helper was named Adi. He was very good with us as he fixed our garage door. He explained everything to us very well and told us what was needed to do. He fixed our garage and its working perfectly. thank you.

Nicole from Toronto
Nicole from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Garage repair

From talking to the nice lady on the phone to having the technician install the garage opener, everything was straight forward, quick, and satisfactory; great customer service and an even better job done. I especially recommend Reliable Garage Door Repairs to everyone with garage troubles!