Abellostone Masonary & Parging

Kay
Kay
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Parging

Abellostone came promptly to provide a quote to replace the parging along the front of our house. Francesco took the time to ensure I understood what needed to be done. He came several times to complete the work and always left the area tidy when he left. I am happy with the final result. I would hire Francesco and his team again anytime.

Thank you Kay for your wonderful review
It was my pleasure working with you
Regards,
Francesco
Abellostone mason and parging

Bev in Ottawa
Bev in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Parging

I hired Abellostone to do the parging on my house and I'm not completely satisfied with the results. Parging material was left on the brick and downspouts and the parging itself is very textured. The crew was doing the work in a rushed manner and it shows in the results. I would not recommend this company.

So sad to see this review, I have never had any clients unhappy, We finished in time before the rain poured down and one brick got dirty. I said I would clean it and you said not to but asked for a 10% discount instead, l even gave you that. In all my years in business l aim to please and take great pride in my work.
I strive to please my customers, this review was a huge disappointment. You failed to mention that I took care of you,
Unfortunately for this summer the rain has been a Challenge, for one brick and a bit
on the downspout which I was back to clean the 10% discount was what you asked and I gave to you without hesitation. Which was very generous of me but mostly important to me was that you were happy. I stand by my work

GMoch in
GMoch in
1 review Ottawa, ON

Parging repair to a sunroom

I had parging cracked badly on my sunroom. Francesco came and provided an estimate promptly and also scheduled the work promptly. It's clear that he is experienced and his care in doing the job was fantastic. He cleaned up after each visit and was extremely easy to deal with. The customer service was outstanding which is hard to find these days. He turned what could have been a simple job into something that looks beautiful. I would highly recommend him for all masonry etc. needs!

John and MaryAnn McEwan  in
John and MaryAnn McEwan in
1 review Ottawa, ON

rebuilt a brick chimney and repaired another as well as repaired stone wall

Francesco and his team did a fantastic job of rebuilding a brick chimney and repairing a second one. They also repointed a stone wall on the front of my house. They did an excellent job. I would highly recommend them.

It was a pleasure working with you

Ray in Mississauga
Ray in Mississauga

Masonry work

Francesco is professional, punctual and knows his stuff. He gave me a reasonable quote (I had asked for several quotes). I needed to get the job done by a specific time. He did not promise me something he could not deliver. Explained stuff I could not understand and did not try the typical "add-on"s you don't need that you get with many contractors. Very satisfied with the work and his ethics. I definitely will use his services again and suggest you get a quote from him if you are doing masonry work.

Thank you Ray, it was a pleasure working with you and your wife. Enjoy your beautiful steps. l aim to make my customers happy

artric in Orleans
artric in Orleans
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Re-pointing of brick home, chimney rebuild

Francesco and his crew did the entire job with great attention to detail. He went to lengths in describing what needed to be done. They did the job quickly (less than three days), matched the existing grout wherever possible, and cleaned up afterwards. The chimney repair was especially impressive as it required a lot of skillful repair. He and his men were professional, and gentlemen. I would hire him and his team again in a minute.

It was a pleasure doing business with you, thank you for this wonderful review
Best regards,
Francesco

Ronnie from Ottawa
Ronnie from Ottawa

parging and repointing

Abellostone Masonry and Parging did a wonderful job for us. They take pride in their work and do the job thoroughly and on time. They leave everything clean. I would definitely recommend this company.

marie from Ottawa
marie from Ottawa

parging stone repair sills

Great job, cleaned up very nicely after job was completed, and very professional. His price was fair, and he definitely is a master in his trade.
We Highly recommend Abellostone Masonsy, Francesco was very knowledgeable. Thank you

Byron
Byron
6 reviews Stittsville, ON

Chimney brickwork, etc.

Hired to repair & repoint 7 chimneys in condominium complex of low rise bungalows ( as well as a couple of other concrete repairs). Seems to have done a good job and his price was reasonable.

Francesco is very busy so you might have to wait to obtain his services. Very nice fellow. Even did some extra work when I was not there with no guarantee of extra payment.

Looking for Masonry & Bricklaying pros in Ottawa?