Accolade Heating and Air Conditioning

EDG from Vancouver
EDG from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

gas heating and plumbing

I knew James from a previous engagement to inspect my fireplace and he gave me a good sense of competence. This year I did a renovation which required to modify a gas line and the plumber that came through my main contractor did a very poor job. So I got it re-done by James again at Accolade and I am very happy with its quality and finish. I highly recommend Accolade

More about Accolade Heating and Air Conditioning

Accolade Heating and Air Conditioning serves residential and commercial customers in Surrey and the greater Vancouver Area. Emergencies are not our only focus. We can help with hot water heaters, boilers and Furnaces. We can be the HVAC contractor for large construction projects; we are well equipped to handle any size project. We are the lower mainland’s professional heating and hot water experts. Contact us for a free estimate.
We are Trained by various manufactures to provide a high level of technical knowledge. We posses various certifications and hold a Commercial Boiler contractors license.
Services you might be interested in: Air to water heat pump, boilers, high efficient water heater, furnaces.

Furnace, Boiler, Water Heater, On-demand Water Heater, Air Conditioning, Heat Pump
Installations, trouble shooting, maintenance, commercial heating, commercial hot water
Rinnai water heaters, IBC Boilers, Rheem HVAC, Ruud HVAC, Taco hydronic, Caleffi, Bell & Gossett, Arctic Heat pumps
Pre-fabricated hot water heating systems. Heat loss and heat gain calculations
2010