Fresh Finish Painting

Gary
Gary
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement Finish

Jessie and his crew were efficient workers. They came on time and finished the project within the timeframe they promised. They were kind, courteous and did an excellent job.

Thank you Gary for your review. Was a pleasure working for you. Hope you enjoy your new "chill space"

SusanPetridis in Aurora
SusanPetridis in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Painting of my apartment.

Fresh Finish Painting
647-622-1047
Aurora

I hired Fresh Finish Painting to paint my apartment. Jessie Casimiri did an excellent job. He was fast and efficient and I did not have to clean up after him as he left everything spotless. Jessie is personable and easy to talk to. Additionally his estimate was reasonable and the job was completed as scheduled in the contract. I highly recommend his company to anyone looking for a reliable and skilled painter.

Susan Petridis, Aurora ON

Hey Susan, thank you very much for your kind words. We thoroughly enjoyed helping you with your redecorating project.

Pat and Vanessa Giorno in Newmarket
Pat and Vanessa Giorno in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

House painted

We were introduced to Jessie last year by the contractor who renovated our basement. We were all so impressed with his work that I called him to come back this year to paint the main floor of our bungalow. Once again, we were not disappointed. Jessie is an excellent painter who will take the time to help with colour choices and the type of paint finish that is best for your project. He always left our house tidy and planned the job in a way that was the least disruptive for our family. He arrived on time each day and responded promptly to any questions we had during the project. I would highly recommend Fresh Finish Painting!

Thank you very much for the review. Was a pleasure working for you two again. Hope you guys are loving your new paint job.

CrossFit UV  in Markham
CrossFit UV in Markham

painting a gym

As you can see from the picture below the guys literally transformed over 3,000 sq ft from derelict building into the place that our landlord brings in to show off to his friends!

They take huge pride in their service and the outcome speaks for itself. I was really happy with the results and would recommend Fresh Finish Painting for any job.

Hey thank you very much for the review! your job was a pleasure. One of the most fun jobs to date hope all is well and wish nothing but the best for you and your ventures.
Thanks again for everything

Shana
Shana
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Interior house painting

I was extremely impressed with the work of both the owner and his employee. Communication was excellent, he followed through and arrived when he said he would and had the job complete. We have a large dog, so deadlines were very important as we wanted our fur baby home ASAP, as he was staying with friends well they worked. We had most of the main floor painted. Being an open concept, this included the halls from the basement, all the way up to the top floor and the kitchen. My plan was going to get 3 quotes, but after meeting Jessie who was my first quote, I thought I'd give Fresh Finish Painting a try. They're affordable, professional and very personable.

Thank you very much for your business! We try to minimize the disruption to our customers lives as much as possible. We're happy to hear that the painting process wasn't a stressful experience.
Thanks again

C.A.
C.A.

Home

Jessie did a fantastic job, not only painting our entire home with precision, but helping to provide ideas and options to create the overall look my husband and I were aiming to achieve. He was punctual and very detailed in his work. Besides that, he is a professional and knowledgeable about his craft, providing his clients with confidence in him and the great work that he does.

Thanks so much for the kind words!
You guys really made my job enjoyable and memorable

jenny
jenny

Painted my apartment

The service that Fresh Finish Painting provided was an unparalleled expertise in picking the right colour for our home, and how meticulous they were in executing the job. The standards they have in place not only exceeded my expectations but superceed their own promise in quality of the highest level of work.

Thank you very much Jenny for your kind words. I try to deliver what I promise as best as I can. I really Appreciate this review and I'm glad you are happy with the work.

Stephanos in London
Stephanos in London
1 review London, ON

Condo Painted

Jessie took the time to go through colour wheels with me to find the perfect colour for my condo. His team at Fresh Finish Painting were clean and efficient, and completed the job in a timely manner. They were not intrusive which is important as I work from home. I am extremely satisfied with their work and would recommend Fresh Finish painting to everyone I know.

Thank you Stephanos.

More about Fresh Finish Painting

Welcome to Fresh Finish Painting. We have a passion for improving your space at an affordable price. Rest assured, we will treat YOUR space like OUR space. We are clean, detail oriented, and take great pride in helping you create a space that you are proud of. Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Refinishing Staircases & Cabinets, Residential & Commercial. Contact us today for a free estimate.