Dell Roofing

Review for Dell Roofing

Patrick from Mississauga
Patrick from Mississauga

Full roof replacement

Earlier this year I started my search for a company to replace my roof. I had a number of quotes but Andy from Dell Roofing was the most helpful and told me more than anyone else did. Their price was competitive and helped me make the proper decisions when it came to ventilation. Andy was very upfront with me and spent over an hour and a half just answering my questions and looking over my house. I really appreciated the time and honesty.

The team who worked on my roof were very considerate of my property and my family. They laid tarps down and cleaned up very thoroughly. I still managed to find shingle bra kings around but they are a difficult thing to clean up after.

I tend to take care of any workers doing work on my property so at the start of the day I made sure to put out a cooler filled with ice, water and iced tea. They really appreciated it and thanked me many times for it. It's nice when there is a mutual respect.

Thank you again to the whole team at Dell Roofing.

Looking for Roofing pros in Newmarket?