Inka Stoneworks Inc

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON M6H3T6
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Inka Stoneworks Inc

Pat from Bloor West Village

We were very impressed with how hard working and meticulous these men were. We were told the job would take 5 days to complete and they were right on schedule. We've had nothing but compliments from our neighbours. Would highly recommend them!!

Jana in

Their work is incredible. They work so hard for long days. They are knowledgable and fair with their pricing. We are so glad we hired Luis and his team to finish our garden wall and lay our entire side and backyard stonework! Thank you guys, will definitely be recommending you!

Job Price

Thanks Jana! I really appreciate your review, we enjoyed working on your project :)

Madame O

What can I say but 'fantastic'! Work turned out beautifully and my tiny yard is now the envy of my neighbors. Importantly project was on time and within a reasonable budget. Luis was easy to work with, contributed some great ideas and was very professional. Given the space they had to maneuver in and the traffic it wasn't easy but they were very considerate of my neighbors. I have already referred them to my neighbors and am planning my next backyard project. Smoothest construction project ever!

Job Price

Thank you for the review, it was a pleasure to work on your front yard project.

patastley

I am more than happy with the finished result. Louis is an amazing trustworthy, hardworking, professional contractor. He did an amazing job on our backyard reno. He is a perfectionist. Although it took longer than anticipated, because of the end of the season and lack of help, he was there every day working on our project and did not waver in getting the job done. I have the utmost trust and confidence in Inka Stoneworks and would highly recommend them to any of my friends and neighbours.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the kind review and for your patience while I completed the project, I'm glad that you're pleased with the finished result!

Aziz F.

The front entrance needed a fix and the work was completed on time.

Inka did a wonderful job.

Job Price

Hi Aziz, thank you for your review, it was a pleasure working on your project.

Alfie

The guys where great and on time, job was completed and its looks beautiful. The price was reasonable and very competitive to other landscapers.

Job Price

Thanks Alfie, it was great working with you on your project.

Rodm

Absolutely the best contractors I have ever had the pleasure of working with. These guys go above and beyond when doing their work. Very professional. Even had neighbors comment on the high quality work being done. On time and on budget

Job Price

Thank you for kind the review Rod, it was a pleasure working on your project.

PeterW
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great job. Luis was very knowledgeable and competent. Quoted price was what was charged. Steps were well built and looked amazing. I would recommend him and his crew without reservations.

Job Price

Hi Peter, thank you for the positive feedback. We're thrilled you're happy with the work completed!

larry b.

Relaid front steps-properly dug out to add more base/ levelled and built up properly. Work was very professionally done. Work area was kept clean. We were very happy with work done.

Job Price

Hi Larry, thank you for the ​nice review, it was a pleasure to work on your project.

Steve and Bernardine from Ottawa
1 review Orleans, ON

My wife and I are very impressed with the workmanship on our walkway and front porch by Inka Stoneworks. We receive compliments from the neighbours and everyone who passes by. My neighbour was so impressed by the work done that she came over to ask for their business card. They finished the project within the timeframe they had estimated. They are a very professional, efficient, fast, friendly, dedicated and hardworking team. Thank you guys, it was a pleasure doing business with you. I have already booked Inka Stoneworks to do a retaining wall in my backyard next summer.

More about Inka Stoneworks Inc

Inka Stoneworks is a landscape services company with over eight years experience in residential and commercial landscapes in the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves on being reliable and finishing the job well. We work to get the project completed as planned, sticking to the budget and timelines ...