Lloyd Empires Moving & Delivery

Karim
Karim
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Home move

Communication with the company was good from the beginning. Three-man crew led by Kevin were polite, professional, and on time. They made a big move much simpler for us. I had injured my back a month prior so really needed the help. Not the cheapest company, but probably the best...well worth the cost!

Erika
Erika

Moving

The Brother Osman and Albas were very efficient, hard working, clean, organized and worked well together. They took the time to carefully lace runners on stairs and floors and ensured to wrap my items in packing blankets as we worked thru the rooms to get everything onto the truck. Once arrived at the destination they were ensuring items were being put in the correct rooms and even took the time to put the mattress on the bed frame!! Amazing, high quality service!!

Katie
Katie

Local relocation.

Lloyd's moved us locally (small 2 bedroom home). The office staff were very organized, communication was excellent. The movers were also great! They were friendly, respectful of us and our house, and really hustled to get our move done.

bocass6071
bocass6071
1 review Ottawa, ON

Local move in the Orléans area.

Received a call back promptly, and all of the services and their costs were provided and explained openly. An in-house estimate was done and provided in writing. A crew of three arrived on-time and the way they carried out the move was extremely professional and done with an experienced and personal touch. The overall cost was slightly less than the estimate. I highly recommend this company.

C.Rayko
C.Rayko
1 review Ottawa, ON

Pick up and deliver couch on short notice

Mike was very helpful and friendly and able to coordinate this request of picking up couch and deliver it to daughter’s house as soon as they had a window of opportunity! Super fast and super helpful!

Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

Condo to House Move

I couldn't be happier with the quality of work that was provided. The in home estimate was very informative and I was able to decide that I wanted both packing and moving services to make sure the move went perfectly.
Both the packing and moving teams were phenomenal and I will definitely be referring Lloyd Empires to my friends and family!

phil.melanson82
phil.melanson82

Residential Move

It's the third time I've used Lloyd Empires for my residential moves. Mike and his team have always done an awesome job in making sure that our moves were done professionally without any worry. Mike is always great in working in any special requests we might have for scheduling or otherwise. Would highly recommend!

rodcastro24
rodcastro24

Move

The guys were polite, professional and motored through, not wasting anyone’s Time. Super polite with the superintendent as well

Ian.F
Ian.F

Moving from Belleville to Ottawa

They were very prompt with responding for a quote. They gave an actual firm quote and not an estimate so no surprises on moving day. And took extremely good care of my furniture during the move. My new house has many flights of narrow stairs and they were able to navigate several pieces of solid wood furniture to the top floor without damage to the walls. Overall very professional and good service. Would definitely recommended and use them again.

More about Lloyd Empires Moving & Delivery

Lloyd Empires is an Ottawa proud, locally owned moving and delivery company which provides professional moving and packing services. Local and long distance moving services would be our specialty, while we also thrive in providing reliable commercial and office movers within Ottawa and a large surrounding area. Lloyd Empires long distance movers provide moving services from coast to coast, within Canada. All of our movers and moving services from the local Ottawa area to long distance are professional and hold customers in the highest regard, while still managing to provide some of the most competitive rates among Ottawa movers.

Moving & Storage
Moving And Storage - Free Estimates - Internal Moving - Packing Services - Long Distance Moving Service - Movers Ottawa - Furniture Delivery - Office Moving - Local Moving Service - Local Movers - Office Movers - Commercial Moving - Long Distance Movers - Ottawa Movers - Residential Movers
Professional & Insured - Flat Rates - Local Deliveries - Locally Owned - Long Distance Relocations - Moving Specialists - Residential Moving - Packing Services - Commercial Moving - Movers Ottawa - Local Movers -
2013
Cash, Interac E-Transfer, Certified Cheque, Visa, Mastercard and American Express