Moving & Storage

Reviews for Lloyd Empires Moving & Delivery

Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

Condo to House Move

I couldn't be happier with the quality of work that was provided. The in home estimate was very informative and I was able to decide that I wanted both packing and moving services to make sure the move went perfectly.
Both the packing and moving teams were phenomenal and I will definitely be referring Lloyd Empires to my friends and family!

phil.melanson82
phil.melanson82

Residential Move

It's the third time I've used Lloyd Empires for my residential moves. Mike and his team have always done an awesome job in making sure that our moves were done professionally without any worry. Mike is always great in working in any special requests we might have for scheduling or otherwise. Would highly recommend!

rodcastro24
rodcastro24

Move

The guys were polite, professional and motored through, not wasting anyone’s Time. Super polite with the superintendent as well

Ian.F
Ian.F

Moving from Belleville to Ottawa

They were very prompt with responding for a quote. They gave an actual firm quote and not an estimate so no surprises on moving day. And took extremely good care of my furniture during the move. My new house has many flights of narrow stairs and they were able to navigate several pieces of solid wood furniture to the top floor without damage to the walls. Overall very professional and good service. Would definitely recommended and use them again.

Matt M.
Matt M.

Moving services

Lloyd Empires have moved us 4 times. Moving is a complete hassle but they make the process much less stressful. That is because they are professional, friendly and go out of their way to ensure everything goes smoothly. They go the extra mile. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

hamerj
hamerj
1 review Ottawa, ON

Moved from one apartment to another

The 2 guys were super fast and efficiencent.

Showed up exactly on time, and moved everything without a problem, and zero damage.

Would totally recommend and use again.

Brad in Kanata
Brad in Kanata
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Move to Arnprior

I highly recommend Lloyd Empire Moving. I read the great reviews here on Homestars and asked them for a quote. Got a very reasonable quote and based on the quote and reviews, hired them. The three man crew were great throughout a very long day, very professional. Turns out we had a lot more boxes then expected so it took longer then expected and it could not all fit on one truck. However, the owner Mike personally delivered the remaining items the next day. Will definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Hi Brad,
Both the team and myself enjoyed working with you and your family, while we are always very grateful to have such amazing customers.
Your kind words are truly appreciated and the team at Lloyd Empires, wishes you all the best!

C Wilkinson in Ottawa
C Wilkinson in Ottawa

Moving Services

I recommend Lloyd Empires to everyone I know. Since moving to Ottawa almost 8 years ago I have moved several times and have used Lloyd Empires each time. The owner, Mike, is a hardworking, down to earth guy whose mission is to make your move safe, fast and easy. In fact, I recently purchased my 25+ year home and will be contacting Mike and his amazing team to move me into my dream home.

Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated and thank you for taking the time to submit this glowing review.

We look forward to working with you again soon, as it is always our pleasure!

- The team at Lloyd Empires

sandrais2016
sandrais2016

Moving

I can't say enough positive words about Lloyd Empires Moving. I have had many, many moving companies in the past, and this time, I really needed a company I can trust to move my contents with care. Lloyd Empires not only came to my home to give me an estimate, but they promised to take good care of all my possessions, and they did exactly that! If I ever make another move, Lloyd Empires will be the only company I will go with. They dismantled a very heavy glass dining room set, and put it back together for me, without a scratch. All the men were not only pleasant, cheerful and very respectful, but also exceeded my expectations of knowledge and expertise. Thank you Lloyd Empires for a GREAT moving experience. By the way, the final cost was BELOW the estimate, which is always a nice surprise. I was also worried about moving from a house, into an apartment, given there was only one elevator, but the movers knew exactly what they were doing and did it with ease, compared to some companies I have seen. I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of moving services!

I'm very pleased to hear that your relocation went so smoothly as we look forward to working with you again in the future.
All the best in your new residence, as it truly was a pleasure working with you as well!
- Mike

More about Lloyd Empires Moving & Delivery

Lloyd Empires is an Ottawa proud, locally owned moving and delivery company which provides professional moving and packing services. Local and long distance moving services would be our specialty, while we also thrive in providing reliable commercial and office movers within Ottawa and a large surrounding area. Lloyd Empires long distance movers provide moving services from coast to coast, within Canada. All of our movers and moving services from the local Ottawa area to long distance are professional and hold customers in the highest regard, while still managing to provide some of the most competitive rates among Ottawa movers.