Felicia Feather & Co

Felicia Feather & Co
289-264-0634
Newmarket
L3Y5C4m M5J 1P4, L9N

Felicia has helped me numerous times. Her eye for colour and placement helps tie the whole house together. Practical ideas that involve the items you own and not having to run out and buy all new things.

dave carruthers from Aurora
dave carruthers from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

painting

Felicia was wonderful. Her knowledge of colour coordination and product options was extremely helpful. After all the painting was completed the house looks fantastic! I could never have gotten the proper flow of colours without her expert guidance. I highly recommend enlisting her services before any painting project.

Annalise R from Newmarket
Annalise R from Newmarket
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Interior Decoration Advice

Felicia came to my home on a Saturday and spent a great deal of time learning my tastes. She looked at the house and my furniture and put together a colour scheme that was bold and really took me out of my comfort zone. I wholeheartedly recommend Felicia to anyone looking for a wonderful, caring designer who really knows her business.