PPD Restorations

Reviews for PPD Restorations

Paul H. in Toronto
Paul H. in Toronto
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Repair wall that vehicle had run into.

The work was done on time and on budget and the best thing about dealing with PPD was their continued communication with me. I always knew who was coming, when they would arrive and what work was to be done. The workers were always prompt and they did a terrific job in repairing my house. I have no hesitation recommending PPD to others and will use their services again in the future for more substantial projects in the future as I am confident that I will have a similar positive experience.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Paul!

Michael Klatt from Maple Ridge

1750 McLean Ave
Port Coquitlam
BC
V3C1M9

This past November during a 24hr period of constant rain, we suffered a flood in our homes basement due to a crushed drainage pipe. Our insurance company put us in touch with PPD Restorations and indicated they had good success in referring customers to them. I usually like to find my own contractors but given our basement was under 2 inches of water, I went with the recommendation and I'm glad I did.

They arrived within an hour or two and immediately began the process of removing damaged materials and sucking up all the water. They even provided us with some people to help move what could be salvaged to the upper floors.

Everyone that came into our home through PPD was top notch. Kind, friendly and clean. Ana who was our project coordinator kept us in the looping at every step of the process and always followed up to make sure we were happy with that had been done. You're at a pretty low point when something like this happens as it always occurs at the worst time but PPD made the experience a whole lot more bearable then it may have been otherwise.

The basement looks the same if not better than it was before the flood and this is the important part. They made sure the same if not better materials and workmanship went into everything and we really appreciated that as homeowners. Even things like bringing in all the commercial grade dehumidifiers and 14 huge fans to make sure every bit of moisture was removed before starting shows they care about what they are doing. Thanks again PPD.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Michael! We're so glad our team was able to help you and your family during this time. As well, we hope you're enjoying your basement.

Hazen Stanford
Hazen Stanford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Water Damage Restoration

Very good service and excellent work. You guys have done a fantastic job! I would definitely recommend PPD Restorations if any of my friends or family was in need of a restoration contractor.

Thank you for review, Hazen!

More about PPD Restorations

PPD Restorations provides 24/ 7 emergency restoration services throughout Vancouver and the lower mainland for over 20 years. Contact us today for help with your emergency restoration issue. http: / / www. ppdrestorations. com