Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc.

Alarm Systems
38 Wildfire Road Vaughan ON L4L 8Y9
HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Vaughan  >  Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc.

Reviews for Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc.

Kendy in Vaughan
Kendy in Vaughan

Excellent customer service

Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc.
1.855.605.3888
38 Wildfire Road
Vaughan
L4L 8Y9

I called Gabe as I was very unhappy with my current alarm company, the reason being purely customer service. Gabe listened attentively and helped me plan a smooth transition to Engineered Alarm Solutions. He is very accommodating and he addressed all my concerns. I could feel that I could trust him not only during the switch over, but more importantly when there will be true issues/emergencies. On the day of installation, Ahmed, Mike and Gabe came and they were awesome. They have great knowledge of what they were doing. The next day, we had minor issues with alarm.com, but Gabe walked me through it (with alarm.com) until it was all fixed. I think that most companies do good in their products, but Gabe and his crew just make me feel that we work together as a team in securing my home. Thats peace of mind, knowing that they have our back. Attitude and customer service is superb! I wouldnt think twice about recommending them.

Thanks Kendy for your great review. It seems like the big companies do not appreciate great clients like you, and therefore their customer service and technical support are very poor. This situation generally occurs when clients have signed a long term contract and therefore they are forced to finish that contract even when are not satisfied with the service. I am very happy to hear that you appreciated our customer oriented professional services. We are very proud to help you to protect your home and family with top-quality Security Cameras and a Monitored Alarm System.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

DVR Issue

We called in a few companies to look at our CCTV system, our DVR was not working properly. Gabriel came in to assess the situation and clearly explained our options. We had the unit replaced, the techs were very knowledgeable and courteous. They clearly explained how the new unit works, set-up the software and did not rush us. Thanks for the great service Gabriel.

Thanks for your review. Happy to hear that our technicians were very professional and they took the time to clarify all the questions you had. We are very glad to have you among our satisfied clients. Thanks again.

Eran
Eran

A servise to a security camera

From the very first call with Gabriel, who asked all the relevant questions to try to figure out what is the reason for the camera malfunction till the service call visit of the 2 technicians - all was nothing but perfect - scheduling a service call within 3 days, identifying the reason for the malfunction and solving the issue within less than an hour. This is definitely a honest and friendly professional service!

Thanks Eran for your review. I am glad that you appreciated our honesty and professionalism. It was a pleasure working with you as well.

Jason
Jason

Alarm System Modification

From speaking with Gabriel on the initial call to completion, everything went great. The techniction reprogrammed the system and was honest enough to say I didn’t have to change my battery for a couple of years but I decided to change it anyway.

Thanks Gabriel

Thanks Jason for your feedback. It was really nice to help you with your Alarm System. I am glad that you appreciate that we are an honest and professional company. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Project - Installation

Engineered-Alarm-Solutions is a Great, Efficient and Professional Company. Heard of this company from a fax business contact without recommendations. Decided to call. Spoke with G. R. and explain what my project required. With our first conversation I realize that this company will worked out as Gabriel was very professional and explained in detail the requirements for the project installation. Installation occurred efficiently without any problems. Also the installers(Technicians) were knowledgeable and answered all questions and concerns
I am very satisfied with this company and will recommend to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very happy that you appreciated our detail-oriented job to upgrade your old analogue camera to a reliable 1080P Security Camera System. We had to install in your property some cameras with optical zoom so you could see exactly the area of concern. A regular fixed lens camera would have not done a proper job in you case. We always discuss first with our clients about their needs and concerns, and then we professionally design the Security Systems to best fit the purpose. Thanks again for your business!

Airphone Intercom installation

Gabriel was outstanding, I called for an estimate and he came within few days and on schedule. Gabriel was very helpful. Outstanding work. The work was done neatly and very professionally. I can't recommend this company enough. Great work from the crew.

Thank you very much for your review. I hope your staff enjoys the Intercom System we roughed in and installed in our school. Let us know if we can be of any help in the future.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Supply and Install Home Security Camera system

Gabriel was outstanding, I called for an estimate and he came within 2 days and on schedule. He explained the different technologies, their advantages and disadvantages and which were best suited for my application needs. After giving a quote, I explained I wanted to get other quotes to compare. Gabriel was fine with that and offered to assist me to determine if there was anything wrong with the other quotes even if I decided to chose another company to do the work.
Another company provided an estimate but for old technology and substandard cabling. In the end after some research it was obvious that Engineered Alarm Solutions was the way to go.
Outstanding work, outstanding Customer Service and you can call any time for questions. The work was done neatly and very professionally. I can't recommend this company enough. Great work Gabriel and crew.

Thanks for your review! As you mentioned, we like to inform you -and our potential clients- about all possible options (i.e. Security Cameras, Monitored Alarm System, Intercom, Access Control, etc.) that are suitable for your project, so that you can make an educated decision according to your budget. Kindly let us know if we can be of any help in the future!

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Great alarm company! Professional and honest!

Gabriel was extremely helpful from the beginning, taking time to answer all our questions. When he came out to give us an estimate, we knew at that time, this was the alarm company for us! Gabriel took the time to walk through our house and made recommendations on how best to protect our home. This included options to accommodate our large dog. The day we booked the installation, there was a huge snow storm. Since his installer was unable to get to the city, Gabriel himself came out. He and his assistant were extremely professional. Anywhere they needed to drill holes, they vacuumed up the dust and tidied up. We have now had the alarm system for 3 months without any issues. Just yesterday I had a question and a Gabriel replied promptly. Thank you Gabriel!

Thanks Michelle for your business. It is nice to hear that you noticed that our professional installers are very detail-oriented. This is the only way that we like to do installations. Thanks again for your review!

R. Yonash
R. Yonash

alarm system

Gabriel and the team at Engineered Alarm Solutions were a pleasure to deal with. All options were explained specific to the needs of our home. The service was professional and the work done on time. Communication with Engineered was easy. I wouldn't hesitate oto recommend Engineered Alarm Solutions to any family member or friend. Thank you for the great work!

Thank you Roy for your great review. It was our pleasure to work with you in the design, rough-in, and installation of the Monitored Alarm System, Video&Audio Intercom, and IP Security Cameras of your lovely bungalow. Thanks again and kindly let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

Home Alarm Monitoring Service

Gabriel and his team came to my home, examined my current system and fixed a few issues. They were on time, efficient, and fairly priced. Since the installation I have had to contact them with a few questions, and they are very responsive and willing to help. I highly recommend them as your home alarm monitoring company.

Thank you for willing to write a review. We are glad to hear that you are very satisfied with our Customer Services. At Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc. we believe that a proper design and professional installation of the Security Systems are as important as offering a great After-Sales Customer Service and Technical Support.

More about Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc.

Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc. is a fully integrated security and surveillance provider committed to offering our customers the best in residential and commercial security products as well as home and office automation. We specialize in the following: Fire & Burglar Alarm Systems (a no term contract is required), 24/7 ULC Certified Monitoring, Security Cameras (IP & Analog), Access Control Systems (Card/Fob/Biometric), Intercoms, Home Automation (Lutron & Z-wave platform), Telephone Systems (VoIP PBX), Structured Cabling, and, Audio/Video Systems.

We work with you to ensure that each system is custom designed to fit your unique needs. In addition, our detail-oriented technicians with decades of experience guarantee that every job gets done with the highest standards of excellence. In other words, our professionalism and our 24/7 services make Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc. an unbeatable provider for Commercial, Industrial, and Residential Security Systems in Ontario. Please call us now at 1-855-605-3888 for a free quotation.

Among our services:
office access control system
home security systems
home security cameras
home intrusion detection systems
fire alarm system for home
home intercom system
home smoke detectors
home automation system
flood detection system
personal emergency response system

Alarm Systems and Home Automation
Intrusion Detection. Access Control. Network Systems. Fire Protection. Audio/Video. Wire & Cable. Video Surveillance. IP Solutions.
commercial security systems commercial security cameras commercial intrusion detection systems commercial fire alarm system commercial intercom system commercial smoke detectors building automation system office access control system home security systems home security cameras home intrusion detection systems fire alarm system for home home intercom system home smoke detectors home automation system flood detection system personal emergency response system
1800 Dummy Camera 2GIG ABA Cable ACTi Corporation Adams Rite Advanced Digital Security Solutions AFL AG Neovo Aimetis Aiphone Air Products And Controls,Inc. Akcess BioMetrics Corp Alarm Controls Corp Alarm Electronics Mfg. Co. Inc Alarm Lock Alarm.com AlarmSaf, Inc. Aleph Alnet Systems Alpha Communication Alpha Technologies Altronix Corporation American Dynamics American Fibertek Inc. American Power Conversion (APC) American Video Equipment Amseco Appro Technology Inc. Arlington Industries Arrow Fastener Company Inc. Ascendance Wireless, LLC Assa Abloy ATON ATV ATW Security (Mascon) Audio-Technica Avalan Wireless AVer Information Axcess (Prism Video) Azco Technologies Badgepass Belden (only in Texas) Benner-Nawman BES Better Way Products Bioscrypt Blonder Tongue Bogen Communications Bolide Technology Group Bosch Brickcom USA Camden Canadian Flexi Drills Canon Canplas Cantronics Systems Cellar Saver Channel Vision ChannelPlus Chemetronics Clinton Electronics CNB Technology Coleman Cable comCables Comelit USA Comnet Componetics Compu-Video Systems Computar Cooper B-Line (only in texas) Corby CYNWYD International D-Link Systems Da-Lite Daewoo Lucoms America Inc. Damac DCX Systems Inc. Dedicated Micros Designed Security DFI Software Digimerge Digital ID View Digital Watchdog Directups, LLC Ditek DNF Security Dolphin Components Corp. Door King Dortronics Systems Inc. Dotworkz Systems Draper DSC Duracell DVRLockBox Dymo-Rhino Dynalock Corp Eatons Cooper Notification ECKey Electronic Security Devices Inc. ELK Products Emerson Network Power EMPHASYS Encore Controls Enersys Inc Essex Everfocus Electronics Exacq Technologies Excelsus Fargo Printers Fire Detection Devices Ltd. Fire Fighting Enterprises Fire-Lite Alarms Flir Freeform Fujinon CCTV Ganz Garrett GE Lighting GEM Electronics General Cable Gentex Corp. George Risk Industries Geovision GFX Power Golden State Instrument Co. Greenlee-Textron HAI Hayden Hellermann Tyton HES HID Global Hikvision Hilti Hindsite Hitachi Cable Hoffman Home Safeguard Honeywell Power Hubbell I 3 DVR International Inc. IC Realtime Security ICC ICM Corp. Ideal Industries Identicam Systems IEI - International Electronics Inc. ILUMINAR INC ImmerVision Inaxsys / IVT infinias Inovonics Interlogix International Fiber Systems Intrasonic Technology, Inc. ION Security ipDatatel IQinVision ISONAS Security Systems JAM Plastics Jewell Instruments JVC Kalatel Kantech KBC Networks Keri Systems Inc Keyscan Inc Kouba Kramer KT&C Kwikset Labor Saving Devices LAN Power Legrand Leviton (only in Texas) LH Dottie Life Safety Power LILIN US CORP Linear Logenex LogicMark Louroe Electronics Lucasey M & S Systems Macurco Magnasphere Marshal Max Power Cell Maxwell Alarm Screen Mayville Products Corporation Meridian Technologies Messoa Technologies MG Electronics Middle Atlantic Products Midlite Corporation Mier Products Inc Milestone Minute Man Minute Man by Para Systems Mircom / Summit Mitek Corporation Mitsubishi Security Mobotix Modular Components Moog / Videolarm Music & Sound (Linear) MuxLab Napco Nedap AVI Nest Netgear Inc Netmedia Inc New Wave Audio Nitek Northern Nutone NUUO Nuvico NVT On-Net Surveillance Systems (Onssi) Open House OpenEye Optex Inc. Orion Images OT Systems Pach & Co. Panasonic PanaVise Products Paxton Access Ltd. PCSC Peerless Pelco Pentax Peterson Products Pico Digital Inc Pixim Platinum Tools PoE Technologies Potter Power-Sonic Preferred Power Products Premier Mounts Prime Memory Solutions ProMounts Protech Pulse / Excelsus Quantum Group Inc. Quest Technology International, Inc. Radio Design Labs Raytec Razberi Technologies RBH USA Inc. RCI (Rutherford) Remee Revere RF Logics RHINO Professional Labeling Tools Risco Group Rosslare Rutherford Controls SAF-Com Safety Technology International Sagem Morpho Samsung Techwin Scallop Imaging SDi Fire Se-Kure Controls Inc Seco-larm Securakey Secure Wireless Securitron Security Door Controls Select Engineered Systems Seneca Sennetech Sensormatic Electronics Sercomm Corp Shaxon Signal Communications Corp Silent Knight Siqura Sony Electronics Inc. Speco Technologies Sperry West Spinitar Stardot Technologies Steren Electronics STI Street Smart Structured Cable Products Sun Surveillance Superior Essex (only in Texas) Sure Action Surveon Technology Suttle System Sensor Takex America, INC. Talk-A-Phone Tamron USA Inc. Tane Alarm Tappan Wire & Cable Tatung Tek-Tone Sound Telguard Terminus Products Theia Technologies TOA Tomsed Turnstile Corporation Toshiba Total Secure Totevision Trango Trendnet Trine Access Technology Triplett / Jewell TrippLite Turnstile Security Systems, Inc. Ultra Electronics Card Systems United Security Products Universal Power Group Uplink Veracity Verint Vertical Vicon Video Accessory Corp Video Communication Research Video Domain Video Mount VideoComm Videofied - RSI Video Technologies VideoTec Viewz Vigitron, Inc. Viking Electronics Viscount Visonic Vitek Vivotek USA VoIPAlarm Vorp Energy Watchnet Watec (Genwac) Weldex Corporation Winland Winsted Wiremaid USA XTPlastics Xtralis Yale Locks & Hardware
PEO (Professional Engineers Ontario).
CANASA (Canadian Security Association) and BBB (Better Business Bureau).
2 Years