Exclesior Design & Supply

Condominium Renovations
Mississauga ON L5S1V4
HomeStars  >  Condominium Renovations in Mississauga   >  Exclesior Design & Supply

Review for Exclesior Design & Supply

Christine K from Toronto

This company appears to do business under two names, one is Dream Decor and the other is Exclesior Design & Supply. I used them to renovate my kitchen in 2012. I would stay well clear of them for many reasons. They estimated it would take 3 weeks to complete. It took 3 whole months from June to September 2012. They put limestone on the floors instead of granite, which is what I paid for. The granite counter-top was cut in the wrong place, so we have a huge mark and finally, they did not finish the flooring. We ended up paying much more than the original quote, because of their mistakes and because they left the job undone. Once they have your money, they stop answering the phone. There is much more I can write, but it is too painful to relive what they put us through.