Floor Retailers

Ryan in Beaumont
Ryan in Beaumont
1 review Beaumont, AB

Ripped Off

Im a contractor in Calgary and we hired grand design floors to install carpet in rocerbend SE Calgary.

There seem work was well below our standards, i figured they were use to doing work for mostly home owners that maybe dont know what quality looks like...but even one this job the home owner noticed and was not happy.

I contacted Darren to fix the seem and he sent a guy named apo out to fix it..his solution to the fix was to put 2 seems instead of one in each area (the cheap way out) ..which the end result was 4 bad seems instead of 2.

I called darren again to try and get it fix properly and was only met with anger and yelling with the end result being to bad so sad your stuck with.

Unfortunatly im confronted with these types of business owners all the time, the get rich quick type that love to sell you a product/ service and promise a warrantee/ service guarantee but when it comes time to deliver that promise they blow you off.

Its a good thing the carpet fixing rest on my shoulders as i will have the carpet fixed by proper professional since darren and grand design floors dont know how to own up to there own mistakes.

Hi Ryan Yiu from Tough Construction, this small seam was fixed up right away after we became aware of the issue. PLEASE talk to your customer as the last conversation I had with her was "I LOVE IT" I have tried to call you but no reply and according to your google page it says you are "PERMANENTLY CLOSED"

Pollie in Calgary
Pollie in Calgary

Basement carpet and stairs

I was so impressed with the knowledge and expertise of Darren in the selection of my carpet. I felt such relief knowing I was in good hands. The installation was excellent and there was such willingness to be flexible around available times. You are in great hands if you select Grand Design Floors. Thank you

Franklin Homes in Calgary
Franklin Homes in Calgary

Three great projects, three great experiences

At Franlin Homes we invest in real estate, in the last three months Grand Design Floors have done three projects for us two basement suites and a fix and hold house. They have provided us with quality product in both vinyl plank and carpet and even tile for tub surrounds and fireplaces. Darren at the shop is professional and easy to get along with, and their skilled trades are excellent. I recommended them to everyone!

Irving Martin in Calgary
Irving Martin in Calgary

New Flooring

403-252-2015
7815 Flint Road S.E.
Calgary
AB
T2H1G3

I shopped at various locations in Calgary for new flooring for my condo, and by far Grand Design had the best prices and selection of the half dozen stores I visited. Both Darren and Martin were extremely helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to have new floors installed in their home.

Thank you for your kind words. We work on very low markup compared to our competitors.

Jmackenzie in Airdrie
Jmackenzie in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Carpet on 2nd floor

I wanted to write a review on the experience I had with Grand Design Flooring. Darren was great and easy to deal with. He kept me informed of when my carpet was coming in and accommodated my install on a Saturday. Kirk my installer was courteous and quick and did an excellent job. They matched the carpet perfectly. I received several quotes and by far Grand Design was the best. I would definitely recommend Grand Design Flooring to anyone of my friends. Thanks Darren for all the help and making this a great experience.

Thank you for the very positive review. We greatly appreciate the kind words.

HKuff from Calgary
HKuff from Calgary

Flooring upgrade in living room and bedrooms

403-252-2015
7815 Flint Road S.E.
Calgary
AB
T2H1G3

I was looking to rip out super old carpeting in my log home. I met with the owner and he was super helpful with getting me samples to take back to my place and eventually decided on a floor that would complement my house wonderfully. Darren gave me a great deal on the flooring and it was at his store in 24hrs. He has been a pleasure to deal with and if we had any questions he was quick to answer them. I would absolutely recommend this place to friends, family and coworkers (one has already purchased their new flooring through his company as well).

Thank you for the kind words, and for the referral. If you require any future flooring, we will give you a further discount because of that referral.

RaeLynn from Calgary
RaeLynn from Calgary

Condo Reno

I received exceptional service and product from Grand Design Floors! I did my "homework" by going to other flooring stores, and Darren was by far the most customer service oriented! I deal with subcontract professionals on a regular basis, and Darren's commitment to making sure I had the right product, within my budget, with timely & efficient installation was more than impressive! Thus, I can easily and highly recommend Grand Design Floors! Thank you, Darren!

It was my pleasure to help you with your flooring needs. Please let me know if I can help you in the future.

Rick from Calgary
Rick from Calgary

Carpeting

The company was very good with communications and was quick to reply to any emails. Very pleasant to deal with in person and showed me many options and talked me through them. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Rick for helping me launch my store and being one of my first customers. If you need any other flooring in the future, please don't hesitate to call.

More about Grand Design Floors

We are an independent flooring store, trying to make a difference, Honesty, integrity and superior customer service is what Grand Design Floors is all about