Esprit Cleaning Services

House & Apartment Cleaning
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in North Vancouver  >  Esprit Cleaning Services

Reviews for Esprit Cleaning Services

KG from Vancouver
KG from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

House cleaning

Danielle and her team are a pleasure to have in our home. They work quickly and thoroughly, and leave the place smelling amazing and looking great. We feel like we're not just getting our house cleaned, but hotel service as well, because the bed is made, our clothes are tidied, and the towels are so nicely folded. Such a treat. They're also just really nice people who are super considerate. Danielle will send me a text with their ETA, and if I can't be home, she's got the key and alarm code, and I don't have to worry. I highly recommend Esprit!

mm in Vancouver, British Columbia
mm in Vancouver, British Columbia

House cleaning

My husband found Esprit cleaning looking around online. We were in desparate need after trying several other cleaners and none of them working out. Additionally, our baby was less than 6 months old and we needed help. In the fall of 2015, Danielle and her team came to our house. From the moment I met her, I felt as if I had family in my house which was amazing as I was home all the time with my baby. There were so accommodating as I tried to figure out nap schedules or working around wherever I was with him in the house. The cleaning was exceptional. I loved that the products were non-toxic. I also really appreciated that if there was something that I wanted cleaned or done a specific way, it was really no problem at all, I just had to ask. We ended up getting a mother's helper in the house as I eventually had to start getting some work done so this role was combined with the cleaning. I really enjoyed having Danielle and her team in my home and know that when I am in need again I will call on them.

Regular house cleaning

Danielle and her team are reliable, efficient and a pleasure to have in our house. I am so impressed with how hard they work, and the positive, cheerful energy they bring into our home. The house is always cleaned top to bottom and a pleasure to come home to. I would recommend them highly, and our dog does too.

condo cleaning

Danielle and her staff are a real find. Their work is excellent, and they use natural products. They are also efficient, friendly, easy to deal/communicate with and reliable. Danielle always confirms the appointment beforehand. She also understands the uniqueness of each home as well as the homeowner's particular, sometimes finicky, requests. I highly recommend Danielle and her team.

D. Good in North Vancouver
D. Good in North Vancouver

Condo cleaning

Danielle's team did an amazing job cleaning my 1/br condo for my showing. They were in and out in a couple of hours. Very efficient and friendly. I would highly recommend this company. They took extra time cleaning my oven, can't say enough. Thanks girls.

1 review West Vancouver, BC

Home cleaning

Very friendly, hard-working and efficient. Place always looks great after a cleaning (and we make quite a mess)! No breakage, careful with the pets, numerous little touches are appreciated, as is flexibility in timing. Price is reasonable, too. Best cleaners we've had in 8 years in Vancouver. Would sign up with them again in a New York minute!

Charlene in North Vancouver
Charlene in North Vancouver

Move out/in clean 10/10

When I moved into my condo, the previous tenants had left it a complete mess. There was hardened grease all over the cabinets and the hardwood floors were filthy, as well as the bathroom, windows, patios etc.
The Esprit cleaning came in and took care of everything! The place was so shiny , clean and gorgeous when I moved in. I was thrilled !
This company is very dedicated, hardworking and super friendly staff. I highly recommend them !
Charlene Thompson

KB
KB

Best cleaning company in Vancouver

Danielle and her team at Esprit Cleaning are the best cleaning crew I know. Most recently I hired them for a move-out and move-in package and they did a phenomenal job. They obsess with doing high quality work - and leave no stone unturned during their cleaning process (behind appliances, window blinds, you name it - they'll take care of it!). They're always on time, are super friendly and have very reasonable rates. Without a doubt, they're the only cleaning company you'll need in your contact list!

Fantastic Cleaning Service

I have been using Esprit for regular cleaning every few weeks and could not be happier. I always look forward to coming back to my apartment after Danielle & her team have been in - they clean thoroughly and efficiently. Danielle is easy to get a hold of and very responsive; great customer service. I currently use Esprit for regular cleaning, but also used them for a thorough pre-move in clean where they went above & beyond and exceeded my expectations. I have recommended Esprit to friends & family and will continue to do so. Thank you Danielle & the Esprit team!

JaimeS in Vancouver
JaimeS in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

All Natural Dependable Cleaning Service

My friend used Esprit a number of times and raved about it, so I decided to try them. They are a family run business that uses all natural products which I love. The house doesn't have a fake cleaner smell after which is great. Danielle and her employees let themselves into and out of our condo whenever we ask. They do a fantastic job of not only cleaning, but organizing our clutter. I work a job with long hours and it is amazing to come home to a clean an organized home after a long day at work. Esprit's cleaners are very trustworthy and hard working. If you are in the North Van or downtown area, do not hesitate to call them! We will certainly be loyal and regular clients as long as we live in the are.

More about Esprit Cleaning Services

Esprit Cleaning and Design offers residential, commercial, and post construction cleaning. We use all natural, non-toxic cleaning products that are safe for kids and pets. Call us or go on our website and we can provide with you all the information that you will need.