Esprit Cleaning Services

Nqobile
Nqobile
1 review Burnaby, BC

Moving out clean-up services

Needed my apartment cleaned out, after moving out. They did a great job, especially removing stains on the carpet. Landlord was impressed and I got my damage deposit back.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! Making you and your landlord happy was our mission and we are glad it was accomplished!

Devon
Devon
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Full clean on 3 bed townhome. 1794 soft.

Full clean on 3 bed townhome. 1794 sqft. Overall happy with the work. Not the cheapest but its hard to find anyone with lower rates that does as good of a job.

Hi Devon, thank you for your business and honest review.

We take our customers' satisfaction seriously, as a result we put quality first so we can deliver the most value possible.

Thank you also for the affirmation, it makes us happy that you were overall happy with our work!

MB
MB
1 review Vancouver, BC

Deep clean

Esprit cleaners were friendly and professional; they took the time needed to do a thorough job and were able to restore surfaces I had given up on to shining. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you for entrusting us with your home. Working with you is always a pleasure!

KG from Vancouver
KG from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

House cleaning

Danielle and her team are a pleasure to have in our home. They work quickly and thoroughly, and leave the place smelling amazing and looking great. We feel like we're not just getting our house cleaned, but hotel service as well, because the bed is made, our clothes are tidied, and the towels are so nicely folded. Such a treat. They're also just really nice people who are super considerate. Danielle will send me a text with their ETA, and if I can't be home, she's got the key and alarm code, and I don't have to worry. I highly recommend Esprit!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We aim to keep those values that left you satisfied going and leave many more customers happy! :)

mm in Vancouver, British Columbia
mm in Vancouver, British Columbia
1 review Vancouver, BC

House cleaning

My husband found Esprit cleaning looking around online. We were in desparate need after trying several other cleaners and none of them working out. Additionally, our baby was less than 6 months old and we needed help. In the fall of 2015, Danielle and her team came to our house. From the moment I met her, I felt as if I had family in my house which was amazing as I was home all the time with my baby. There were so accommodating as I tried to figure out nap schedules or working around wherever I was with him in the house. The cleaning was exceptional. I loved that the products were non-toxic. I also really appreciated that if there was something that I wanted cleaned or done a specific way, it was really no problem at all, I just had to ask. We ended up getting a mother's helper in the house as I eventually had to start getting some work done so this role was combined with the cleaning. I really enjoyed having Danielle and her team in my home and know that when I am in need again I will call on them.

Thank you, we hope the little one is doing well and growing strong!

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Regular house cleaning

Danielle and her team are reliable, efficient and a pleasure to have in our house. I am so impressed with how hard they work, and the positive, cheerful energy they bring into our home. The house is always cleaned top to bottom and a pleasure to come home to. I would recommend them highly, and our dog does too.

Thank you and your furry friend for the the review!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

condo cleaning

Danielle and her staff are a real find. Their work is excellent, and they use natural products. They are also efficient, friendly, easy to deal/communicate with and reliable. Danielle always confirms the appointment beforehand. She also understands the uniqueness of each home as well as the homeowner's particular, sometimes finicky, requests. I highly recommend Danielle and her team.

Thank you! We highly value communication and customer service and are glad it showed.

D. Good in North Vancouver
D. Good in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Condo cleaning

Danielle's team did an amazing job cleaning my 1/br condo for my showing. They were in and out in a couple of hours. Very efficient and friendly. I would highly recommend this company. They took extra time cleaning my oven, can't say enough. Thanks girls.

You are welcome! Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Private User reviews West Vancouver, BC

Home cleaning

Very friendly, hard-working and efficient. Place always looks great after a cleaning (and we make quite a mess)! No breakage, careful with the pets, numerous little touches are appreciated, as is flexibility in timing. Price is reasonable, too. Best cleaners we've had in 8 years in Vancouver. Would sign up with them again in a New York minute!

Thank you so much!

Charlene in North Vancouver
Charlene in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Move out/in clean 10/10

When I moved into my condo, the previous tenants had left it a complete mess. There was hardened grease all over the cabinets and the hardwood floors were filthy, as well as the bathroom, windows, patios etc.
The Esprit cleaning came in and took care of everything! The place was so shiny , clean and gorgeous when I moved in. I was thrilled !
This company is very dedicated, hardworking and super friendly staff. I highly recommend them !
Charlene Thompson

We are always glad to help. Thank you for leaving us a review.

More about Esprit Cleaning Services

Esprit Cleaning and Design offers residential, commercial, and post construction cleaning. We use all natural, non-toxic cleaning products that are safe for kids and pets. Call us or go on our website and we can provide with you all the information that you will need.