Squeaky Clean Property Services

House & Apartment Cleaning
Edmonton AB T6W0V5
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Edmonton  >  Squeaky Clean Property Services

Review for Squeaky Clean Property Services

Ernesto from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I use this company frequently to clean my rental units. Their prices are fair and they are very thorough and efficient! The management is very professional and courteous. They take before and after pictures of my places to show me the work that they have completed so I know what has been done. I am quite pleased to have found a company that I can trust to do a cleaning job that I know will be done right the first time.