Sherwood Flooring

Review for Sherwood Flooring

Patrick Aiello
Patrick Aiello
0 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Excellent service and affordable pricing

I have received nothing but friendly honest service from the moment I called and the moment I stepped into the store. Very knowledgeable staff that knew exactly what I was looking for after a few simple questions and the delivery and installation that followed with nothing less that professional polite and clean. When they left there was no remnants of work that was done except a professionally installed floor that made my basement shine. Everything was made so easy I could not ask for anything more. Thanks Dana, Alyssa and Bill to make my flooring purchase fun and stress free.