The Sentry Group Construction And Design

Melanie from Whitby
Melanie from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Deck, Privacy Screens, Planter Boxes

Nick and his team did a superb job on my backyard. I had a custom deck, privacy screens, and planter box built. He was professional, on time and budget, and kept the jobsite very clean, which I appreciated as I have kids. I would strongly recommend him and personally will be hiring him when I need to re-do my kitchen next year. I have had many homes and hired many contractors, but I think his work is unmatched by anyone in the Durham area and his pricing was competitive. Very satisfied.

Jamie Irving from Whitby
Jamie Irving from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Built our deck

Nick and his team were very professional and on time. They were very time efficient. The workmanship was excellent! We are very satisfied with the finished product. We would hire him in the future for sure.

More about The Sentry Group Construction And Design

The Sentry Group Construction and Design is a full-service design and build contracting company, specializing in custom carpentry. Our specialty is creating and building beautiful outdoor living spaces that include custom decks, pergolas, screen, water features, and custom carpentry. When we are not building outdoors, we are building indoors! As ...