Canadian Land FX

Reviews for Canadian Land FX

Brad Sauve in Vaughan
Brad Sauve in Vaughan

Interlocking driveway and walkway

Justin and his team have done a great job in changing the face of our house! The interlocking drive and walkway with curbs and river rock look simply amazing! The finishing touches are now done and the house looks awesome!
Thanks for doing a super job!

Katie from Milton
Katie from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

landscaping/Interlocking - backyard patio and front

We wanted to transform our backyard and front walkways and are very happy we went with Canadian Land FX to do the job. When we met with Harris (sales agent) he was fantastic and worked with us on a design to meet our budget. We had a few delays getting the work started (mainly due to weather) but once the work began all ran very smoothly. Justin and his crew were fantastic. We are impressed with the quality of their work and finishing touches to the project. Thank you for turning our vision into reality - we are loving our backyard oasis!

Rosie from Toronto
Rosie from Toronto

Back yard interlock

I highly recommend Canadian Land FX. Here are all the reasons why:

-Their prices are competitive

-Justin's communication was fantastic (he responded to all my emails in a timely fashion, answered all my questions and listened to my needs carefully)

-He kept his word about when he would start and finish the project

-Justin and his crew helped me with the design

-They dealt with my neighbours who complained about the noise with politeness

-When they finished the job, they left my backyard and garage SPOTLESS. The only thing that was left was my beautiful brand new interlock.

-MOST importantly, i was unsure of where I wanted to place lights in my pavers. When I finally decided and removed some of the interlock, I couldnt fit them back in. I called Justin and he came back (several weeks later) to help put back the interlocks where the wiring was placed AND custom installed a drain grate for me (see pics).

Justin and his crew are not only competitively priced, skilled and reliable, they're also passionate about what they do. These are the kind of people you hire to improve your home.

Thanks again to Justin and crew.

Allan from Maple, ON
Allan from Maple, ON

Driveway Ext and Backyard

Justin and Josh were very helpful in my driveway extension and backyard project. They provided quality labour and materials to fit in my budget and able to finish my project as planned.

Will post pics soon as soon as the weather gets warm.

S Bhavsar from Brampton
S Bhavsar from Brampton

Front landscaping/interlocking

Once the work got rolling after a little bit of delay in the beginning, they worked hard and performed a quality job. Their suggestions in improving the design created by me were very helpful. Their charges were reasonable compared to most other companies providing such services. They were flexible in modifying the agreed work scope and charges for the extra work were also as reasonable as for the original quotes. I will give them a call when I will be looking for someone to get more work of this nature done. Thanks Justin, Nick and your team for your hard work and care!

David King from Newmarket
David King from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Driveway and backyard interlocking

My experience with Canadian Land FX was superb to say the least. Justin, Josh, and the rest of their crew provided me with fantastic service, making sure I received everything I needed to be more than satisfied with the job. The quality of their work blows all other companies out of the water, along with very reasonable prices. My family and I couldn't be happier with the end result. We have, and still continue to recommend their services to all family and friends that are interested in getting their own driveways or backyards done. We will definitely have more work done by them in the future.

Chandler from Aurora
Chandler from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Interlocking

I am very impressed with the work Canadian Land FX has done. I got my driveway and walkway interlocked and I am more than satisfied. They were always on time and worked in a quick yet precise manner. They showed great workmanship with a friendly and business attitude. I would highly recommend this company, as I have already contacted them to help me design a backyard patio.