MDS Roofing

289-863-1246
3136 Victoria St
Oakville
L6L1K2

We received a quick, detailed and professional Quote and the job was done in one day, perfect clean up and several payment options. Mike and Ashley were great to deal with.

Pat New from Peterborough
Pat New from Peterborough
3 reviews Peterborough, ON

Roof

I hired MDS roofing to do the roof on my garage. Mike noticed that there were no roof vents so he made sure that it was adequately vented. He did such a wonderful job that I hired him again for my house. Mike and his guys did a great job. There wasn't any sign that they were even there. Clean up was amazing. I would hire this company again if I had more roofs to do, but I will recommend them to any one who asks me for a great roofer. Thank you MDS Roofing on 2 jobs well done.

Thank you for the excellent review. I was our pleasure.

More about MDS Roofing

Making sure your roof is sound and secure is incredibly important, yet many homeowners neglect their roofs. Like everything in your home, it requires maintenance. If you haven't had your roof inspected recently, we're here to help. Maintaining your roof is a low-cost way of ensuring that your home and ...