Big City Windows And Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Big City Windows And Doors

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

windows

I ordered triple pane windows for our family cottage whose windows were from the 1970s and made the place look dingy. Once the new windows were, after excellent installation work, the place looked a million bucks!

That's great to hear. We're very glad to know that you are very pleased. The finishing look is as important as the quality of the windows and installation. Thanks for the great review.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Windows replacement

High quality window for good price, amazing and professional installers. Job was done on time and accurately. Will plan to replace a few more windows with Big City again. Very recommended.

Thanks for the awesome review. We're always pleased when our customers are satisfied.

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

window and door

Too many excuses to count on getting work done. Either it was the workers were hurt or new staff in office getting things mixed up. Always had to call myself to get the new dates. Promised my door in less then 4 weeks and it took nine. Gave them a second chance and they still did not deliver on time or even close to it. They also asked me to take down my google review as it hurt their rating. My compensation for all my issues fifty dollars off .I recommend no one believe or use this company.

We really are disappointed that you were unsatisfied. We do try to honor all of our estimated times of delivery. However due to the Green ON program deadline, this did cause unavoidable delays. We do apologize for any inconveniences that this may have caused.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Full Split-level Windows

We are so enjoying our new windows. Other years the house was drafty.

The installers were professional and finished ahead of schedule. The salesman helped us to decide because of the Rebate Program and we are happy to report we received that as well.

Thank you for your review.

Sandy in Ottawa
Sandy in Ottawa

Disgusted

We ordered new windows in June for our entire 2 bedroom bungalow, and were promised them in October. At the end of November, I received a call the installers would be coming to my home between 9 & 10. At 11:30 they showed up, asking why I was annoyed. I advised them I had to get to work, and was not happy. I asked that they would ensure that they would not allow my two dogs to run out of my house while I was gone. He told me they don't care about dogs while they work. WHAT? Further, he suggested he lock my dogs in his truck while they work.....meanwhile, he told me he was a veterinarian in his country. Appalling. I was absolutely disgusted with the attitude of the installer, and that he chose to not speak to me for the rest of the day, until it was time to pick up the money for the job.

Unfortunately due to the GreenOn program coming to a quick end this did cause delays with the manufacturers. We do apologize for the delay.
There obviously was a verbal misunderstanding regarding your dogs. We most definitely do care about our clients pets. We always do our best to accommodate our clients needs regarding their pets. Please feel free to call me personally regarding this matter. Thank you in advance

frederic.tesson
frederic.tesson

Windows

Very good team, great work, job was done on time with no issues, already recommended big city windows to my co worker

Thank you very much for great review.

The Smiths in Gloucester
The Smiths in Gloucester
1 review Ottawa, ON

New Windows - at an all time super busy time!

The the rug being pulled out from under the GreenON Program many, many customers were left scrambling to get their windows replace and get the rebate before it expired. Steve Young did a GREAT job! He was always attentive and making sure we were satisfied. We are thrilled with the result. Thank you so much

Thank you for your review.

Dale S.
Dale S.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

2 storm doors in older farmhouse

A crew of 4 showed up and installed 2 storm doors in our older farmhouse.They had many challenges,but finished the job and went above my expectations.Excellent workmanship from Louis,Colin and their support staff!!!

Thank you for great review.

Gil in Ottawa
Gil in Ottawa

Amazing new windows insallation

Very clean and meticulous workers , did excellent job and completed beyond satisfaction. Took care of our property and answered questions as they came up.
Would hire again for sure and suggested them some friends and familY members who also had great work done.
Keep up the great work...Bigcity Windows.

Thank you for great review.

Reginald in Toronto
Reginald in Toronto

BCW: BUYER BEWARE ! NEVER GIVE THEM MONEY IN ADVANCE

In early June signed a binding contract with BCW for delivery of windows and doors. Their agent insisted upon a deposit of $1500. Regrettably, I complied.

Days passed, weeks, months. Despite repeated appeals, they would not even give me a delivery date.

In late September, they contacted me to tell me that they had NO INTENTION WHATSOEVER of delivering the contracted doors and windows.

Worse still, they had their lawyer contact me to tell me that they were not even returning deposit !!!!

Six months have passed. They not only refuse to return my deposit, they do not even respond to my requests.

Regrettably, I have been forced to contact BBB (see review), Consumer Protection Agency, and the Police.

It comes with great disappointment that things have escalated as far as they have. We have always been more than happy to return your deposit if you chose to cancel your order. Unfortunately you continuously kept changing your decision regarding placing it. Again the only delay to all of this was the fact that you were not willing to make a final decision regarding wanting to process your order with us or not. We could not process your order without it. We have been speaking with the BBB and given our full proof report regarding this situation. We also have mentioned to them that if you confirm with them that in fact you do not want to go ahead with this order and indeed want your refund, we will be more than happy to send it to them on your behalf.

More about Big City Windows And Doors

Why Big City Windows?

From the beginning to end Big City Windows and Doors Ottawa provides high performing windows and doors for home owners, renovators and builders through out Ottawa area. Our top qualified experienced staff will guide you through our easy step process to get your exact requirements and specifications for any and all windows and doors.

We guarantee each of our employees are committed to find what best suits you, your home and your budget. We can promise you that we have many options and stand behind our product a 100 percent.

All of our windows and doors at Big City Windows and Doors Ottawa have a warranty, giving all of our customers value, comfort and peace of mind. Big City Windows and Doors Ottawa stands for exceptional and reliable customer care, reasonable rates and producing the best possible design, options and products for you.

We invite you to call: 613.737.0077 or email: contact@bigcitywindows.com to Request FREE Estimate today or visit our showroom at 1417A Cyrville Rd., Ottawa, Ontario K1B 3L7

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Vinyl Windows, uPVC Windows, Awning Windows, Bay Windows, Bow Windows, Casement Windows, Slider Windows, Hung Windows, Egress Windows, Picture Windows, Aluminium Windows, Entry Doors, Patio Doors, Sliding Doors, French Doors, Storm Doors, Porch Enclosures, Steel Doors, Fiberglas Doors, Multipoint Locks, 2D Hinges, Wood Doors, Glass Units, Basement, Kitchen, Bathroom.
Windows and Doors Sales and Installations, Windows Replacement, Vinyl Windows, Green On Rebate, Renovation Services, Basement Renovation / Finishing / Remodeling, Kitchen Renovation / Remodeling, Bathroom Renovation / Remodeling, Hardwood Floors, Tiles, Laminate, Drywall and Taping, Painting.
Window City, Vinyl-Pro, York Aluminum, Novatech, Trimlite, Verre Select, Ocean View, Cobra Doors.
Heritage Windows, Heritage Maximum Windows, Classic Windows, Casement Windows, Slider Windows, Awning Windows, Hung Windows, Fixed Windows, Bay Window, Bow Window.
Windows, Doors, Renovations, Siding, Roofing, Flexible Stone.
Cash, Cheque, Credit Cards, Financing