Big City Windows And Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Ottawa  >  Big City Windows And Doors

Reviews for Big City Windows And Doors

Gil in Ottawa
Gil in Ottawa

Amazing new windows insallation

Very clean and meticulous workers , did excellent job and completed beyond satisfaction. Took care of our property and answered questions as they came up.
Would hire again for sure and suggested them some friends and familY members who also had great work done.
Keep up the great work...Bigcity Windows.

Reginald in Toronto
Reginald in Toronto

BCW: BUYER BEWARE ! NEVER GIVE THEM MONEY IN ADVANCE

In early June signed a binding contract with BCW for delivery of windows and doors. Their agent insisted upon a deposit of $1500. Regrettably, I complied.

Days passed, weeks, months. Despite repeated appeals, they would not even give me a delivery date.

In late September, they contacted me to tell me that they had NO INTENTION WHATSOEVER of delivering the contracted doors and windows.

Worse still, they had their lawyer contact me to tell me that they were not even returning deposit !!!!

vini bindi in Scarborough
vini bindi in Scarborough

job was done good

Good work
left the place clean
the job was done in a very good workmanship.
happy with work. We also got the rebate which reduced the price of the windows.
the window in the back looks nice

We apologize for not being able to serve you better. Our focus is and always will be on customer service. I have not been made aware of any problem that has not been solved. Please feel free to contact me personally so that we can resolve any issues. Thank you in advance.
613-737-0077 ext. 204 or carole@bigcitywindows.com
Carole Melowsky

Julia Jad in Gloucester
Julia Jad in Gloucester

Window installation/ products

This is my second home and second time changing windows in my home. Big City surpasses my expectation by far. The product they suggest are stunning. They ensure quality workmanship! Wow the crew that came in were like an army! They wanted no time preping and insuring me that they will conduct their job and then have my place back to normal.... That was exactly what they did! Big City you deserve only the best review!

Thank you Julia for great review. We appreciate your business. please let us know if you need anything else.

Allie in Ottawa
Allie in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Patio Door Installation

Steve was knowledgeable and patient with my questions. Door was custom made to size and installed within the quoted timeframe. Installation took 7 hours, but the poor guy was working alone. Definitely happy with the results!

Thank you for your review. We happy you like our product and services.

Kanata r.
Kanata r.

Window replacement

Big City W&D Inc replaced 10 windows on two floors of my townhouse. The work was done on one of the hottest days Ottawa has ever had -- 35C, felt like 40-something with humidity. There were a few small issues, mostly cosmetic and caused by a new young guy who was not careful enough with a mallet. (He had just been hired to help finish as many installations as possible before the end of the "green" rebate program.) The cleanup was done well, though there was still dust left on furniture from tearing out the old windows -- but I didn't expect them to clean the furniture that we should have covered. One window was installed crooked -- if not for that, I would have given 5 stars. The workers and the office personnel were all polite, helpful, and generally careful.

Thank you for your review. We strive on giving excellent customer service. We will do everything to rectify the issue.

Freeboot
Freeboot

Window replacement

Overall sales & work was well done. The installer, Valarie, was a real workhorse! He worked for three days, rarely stopped, except for a glass of water. The quality of his work was excellent. Salesman, Steve, was also very good and ensured everything was cared for. Only glitch was underestimating time needed to complete the job. Two days was not enough, week delay, but all got done.

Thank you for great review.

mdeluca in Kanata
mdeluca in Kanata

9 windows in a day

Steve in sales was a pleasure to deal with. Four installers showed up in the morning w. 9 windows and were out by 3pm. The workmanship was A+ and nothing was left behind but pretty nice looking windows.

Highly recommended.

Thank you for great review!

antinarella50
antinarella50

Windows and door

Excellent very pleased with out new windows and door. Workmanship at the highest quality. Thumbs up to the installer and the product.

Thank you very much for great review.

jen.neill
jen.neill
1 review Ottawa, ON

New Windows for the whole house

Our installers were great!! Professional, clean, efficient and super nice:) I wish I had more windows to replace. Best reno yet, and we ve had a few:)

Thank you very much. We are proud to provide the best service.

More about Big City Windows And Doors

Why Big City Windows?

From the beginning to end Big City Windows and Doors Ottawa provides high performing windows and doors for home owners, renovators and builders through out Ottawa area. Our top qualified experienced staff will guide you through our easy step process to get your exact requirements and specifications for any and all windows and doors.

We guarantee each of our employees are committed to find what best suits you, your home and your budget. We can promise you that we have many options and stand behind our product a 100 percent.

All of our windows and doors at Big City Windows and Doors Ottawa have a warranty, giving all of our customers value, comfort and peace of mind. Big City Windows and Doors Ottawa stands for exceptional and reliable customer care, reasonable rates and producing the best possible design, options and products for you.

We invite you to call: 613.737.0077 or email: contact@bigcitywindows.com to Request FREE Estimate today or visit our showroom at 1417A Cyrville Rd., Ottawa, Ontario K1B 3L7

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Vinyl Windows, uPVC Windows, Awning Windows, Bay Windows, Bow Windows, Casement Windows, Slider Windows, Hung Windows, Egress Windows, Picture Windows, Aluminium Windows, Entry Doors, Patio Doors, Sliding Doors, French Doors, Storm Doors, Porch Enclosures, Steel Doors, Fiberglas Doors, Multipoint Locks, 2D Hinges, Wood Doors, Glass Units, Basement, Kitchen, Bathroom.
Windows and Doors Sales and Installations, Windows Replacement, Vinyl Windows, Green On Rebate, Renovation Services, Basement Renovation / Finishing / Remodeling, Kitchen Renovation / Remodeling, Bathroom Renovation / Remodeling, Hardwood Floors, Tiles, Laminate, Drywall and Taping, Painting.
Window City, Vinyl-Pro, York Aluminum, Novatech, Trimlite, Verre Select, Ocean View, Cobra Doors.
Heritage Windows, Heritage Maximum Windows, Classic Windows, Casement Windows, Slider Windows, Awning Windows, Hung Windows, Fixed Windows, Bay Window, Bow Window.
Windows, Doors, Renovations, Siding, Roofing, Flexible Stone.
Cash, Cheque, Credit Cards, Financing