Big City Windows And Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Big City Windows And Doors

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Full Split-level Windows

We are so enjoying our new windows. Other years the house was drafty.

The installers were professional and finished ahead of schedule. The salesman helped us to decide because of the Rebate Program and we are happy to report we received that as well.

Thank you for your review.

Sandy in Ottawa
Sandy in Ottawa

Disgusted

We ordered new windows in June for our entire 2 bedroom bungalow, and were promised them in October. At the end of November, I received a call the installers would be coming to my home between 9 & 10. At 11:30 they showed up, asking why I was annoyed. I advised them I had to get to work, and was not happy. I asked that they would ensure that they would not allow my two dogs to run out of my house while I was gone. He told me they don't care about dogs while they work. WHAT? Further, he suggested he lock my dogs in his truck while they work.....meanwhile, he told me he was a veterinarian in his country. Appalling. I was absolutely disgusted with the attitude of the installer, and that he chose to not speak to me for the rest of the day, until it was time to pick up the money for the job.

frederic.tesson
frederic.tesson

Windows

Very good team, great work, job was done on time with no issues, already recommended big city windows to my co worker

Thank you very much for great review.

The Smiths in Gloucester
The Smiths in Gloucester
1 review Ottawa, ON

New Windows - at an all time super busy time!

The the rug being pulled out from under the GreenON Program many, many customers were left scrambling to get their windows replace and get the rebate before it expired. Steve Young did a GREAT job! He was always attentive and making sure we were satisfied. We are thrilled with the result. Thank you so much

Thank you for your review.

Dale S.
Dale S.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

2 storm doors in older farmhouse

A crew of 4 showed up and installed 2 storm doors in our older farmhouse.They had many challenges,but finished the job and went above my expectations.Excellent workmanship from Louis,Colin and their support staff!!!

Thank you for great review.

Gil in Ottawa
Gil in Ottawa

Amazing new windows insallation

Very clean and meticulous workers , did excellent job and completed beyond satisfaction. Took care of our property and answered questions as they came up.
Would hire again for sure and suggested them some friends and familY members who also had great work done.
Keep up the great work...Bigcity Windows.

Thank you for great review.

Reginald in Toronto
Reginald in Toronto

BCW: BUYER BEWARE ! NEVER GIVE THEM MONEY IN ADVANCE

In early June signed a binding contract with BCW for delivery of windows and doors. Their agent insisted upon a deposit of $1500. Regrettably, I complied.

Days passed, weeks, months. Despite repeated appeals, they would not even give me a delivery date.

In late September, they contacted me to tell me that they had NO INTENTION WHATSOEVER of delivering the contracted doors and windows.

Worse still, they had their lawyer contact me to tell me that they were not even returning deposit !!!!

vini bindi in Scarborough
vini bindi in Scarborough

job was done good

Good work
left the place clean
the job was done in a very good workmanship.
happy with work. We also got the rebate which reduced the price of the windows.
the window in the back looks nice

We apologize for not being able to serve you better. Our focus is and always will be on customer service. I have not been made aware of any problem that has not been solved. Please feel free to contact me personally so that we can resolve any issues. Thank you in advance.
613-737-0077 ext. 204 or carole@bigcitywindows.com
Carole Melowsky

Julia Jad in Gloucester
Julia Jad in Gloucester

Window installation/ products

This is my second home and second time changing windows in my home. Big City surpasses my expectation by far. The product they suggest are stunning. They ensure quality workmanship! Wow the crew that came in were like an army! They wanted no time preping and insuring me that they will conduct their job and then have my place back to normal.... That was exactly what they did! Big City you deserve only the best review!

Thank you Julia for great review. We appreciate your business. please let us know if you need anything else.

Allie in Ottawa
Allie in Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Patio Door Installation

Steve was knowledgeable and patient with my questions. Door was custom made to size and installed within the quoted timeframe. Installation took 7 hours, but the poor guy was working alone. Definitely happy with the results!

Thank you for your review. We happy you like our product and services.

More about Big City Windows And Doors

Why Big City Windows?

From the beginning to end Big City Windows and Doors Ottawa provides high performing windows and doors for home owners, renovators and builders through out Ottawa area. Our top qualified experienced staff will guide you through our easy step process to get your exact requirements and specifications for any and all windows and doors.

We guarantee each of our employees are committed to find what best suits you, your home and your budget. We can promise you that we have many options and stand behind our product a 100 percent.

All of our windows and doors at Big City Windows and Doors Ottawa have a warranty, giving all of our customers value, comfort and peace of mind. Big City Windows and Doors Ottawa stands for exceptional and reliable customer care, reasonable rates and producing the best possible design, options and products for you.

We invite you to call: 613.737.0077 or email: contact@bigcitywindows.com to Request FREE Estimate today or visit our showroom at 1417A Cyrville Rd., Ottawa, Ontario K1B 3L7

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Vinyl Windows, uPVC Windows, Awning Windows, Bay Windows, Bow Windows, Casement Windows, Slider Windows, Hung Windows, Egress Windows, Picture Windows, Aluminium Windows, Entry Doors, Patio Doors, Sliding Doors, French Doors, Storm Doors, Porch Enclosures, Steel Doors, Fiberglas Doors, Multipoint Locks, 2D Hinges, Wood Doors, Glass Units, Basement, Kitchen, Bathroom.
Windows and Doors Sales and Installations, Windows Replacement, Vinyl Windows, Green On Rebate, Renovation Services, Basement Renovation / Finishing / Remodeling, Kitchen Renovation / Remodeling, Bathroom Renovation / Remodeling, Hardwood Floors, Tiles, Laminate, Drywall and Taping, Painting.
Window City, Vinyl-Pro, York Aluminum, Novatech, Trimlite, Verre Select, Ocean View, Cobra Doors.
Heritage Windows, Heritage Maximum Windows, Classic Windows, Casement Windows, Slider Windows, Awning Windows, Hung Windows, Fixed Windows, Bay Window, Bow Window.
Windows, Doors, Renovations, Siding, Roofing, Flexible Stone.
Cash, Cheque, Credit Cards, Financing