JMJ Top Expert Inc

JMJ Top Expert Inc

Reviews for JMJ Top Expert Inc

Edie Ludwig  in Calgary
Edie Ludwig in Calgary

The selection and quality was excellent.

I was very pleased with the final results of the countertops. I very much appreciated working with all the staff. The templator and installers JMJ sent were professional, respectful, and detail oriented. They were very careful working in our new kitchen, and made sure we were completely happy with the product and placement before gluing it in place. I am a customer with a million questions, and never felt JMJ was dismissing any of our concerns. It is rare to have such a positive experience during a renovation. We will be recommending them to any family and friends looking for a new countertop!

Susan M in Okotoks
Susan M in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Kitchen and washroom quartz countertops

Just wanted to state that JMJ was fantastic to deal with. They were very accommodating with my time frame and the price was reasonable. Ginger was a pleasure to deal with and she knows all the products very well. The guys who installed were excellent and really skilled.

Robert in Calgary
Robert in Calgary

kitchen counter

We are very happy with the work JMJ did on our kitchen quartz countertop. Charlene and Jasper were very helpful. While Kevin and Dan did a wonderful job with the installation, we had to have 3 main sections as we have a lot of countertop. We have already recommended them to some friends.

Thank you so much for sending your friends, this couple was such a pleasure to work with.
They even went out of there way to bring us a basket & a thank you card, which is very appreciated. Enjoy your new countertops.
Sincerely
JMJ top Expert Inc.

Shane Axelson
Shane Axelson

Kitchen Countertops and vanity tops renovation

My wife and I have been visiting through numerous slab dealerships and shops specializing in granite and quartz installations in Calgary area. I wish I found JMJ earlier and saved on our legwork.

With "Granite & Marble" we ended up with full kitchen remodeling (96 sq.ft), plus pantry and two washrooms, and now thinking about upgrade our master bedroom...

This is the best service we could ever imagine.
they are very professional specialists. They overcome our expectations in design suggestions, slabs careful selections and prices. Every call was answered, every opinion was well received and responded on timely basis. Excellent job from start to finish!

M Peppin in Calgary
M Peppin in Calgary

Quartz countertops

I had a great experience with JMJ about three years ago when we built our kitchen from scratch. These guys know what they're doing, their friendly customer service and knowledgeable staff made this whole process quick and easy. Could not recommend them enough. They came in an installed a very irregular countertop nearly seamlessly. Guests don't even notice where the two pieces butt up. Outstanding craftsmanship. And for a reasonable price.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

The King — my King — can do no wrong.

The only king by right divine
Is Ellen King, and were she mine
I'd strive for liberty no more,
But hug the glorious chains I wore.

Her bosom is an ivory throne,
Where tyrant virtue reigns alone ;
No subject vice dare interfere,
To check the power that governs here.

O! would she deign to rule my fate,
I'd worship Kings and kingly state,
And hold this maxim all life long,
The King — my King — can do no wrong.

Review has 1 previous version

granite counter

we had a new granite counter installed and were really pleased with the company, staff and outcome.
JMJ was plesant to deal with from the very start.
Charlene is effiicent and plesant and most important returns calls when she says she will ( most companies dont anymore )
Borris went above and beyond his job description to please me, and Eddie that did the template was fast and efficent, the actual install was delightfull to witness, both guys Kevin and Davin were polite and helpfull, Kevin was very helpfull providing little tips on granite care and back splash ideas, lastly the plumber Chris, another great guy.
I feel 100% postive thst I hired the correct company.

kitchen renovation

Great job, great staff, I had a wonderfull experience from start to finish with JMJ, Charlene was exceptional, kept me imformed and even returned calls as promised, (so many companies dont anymore) Boris also very helpfull, he even went out of his way to please and was helpfull at times when it was not really his job, then Eddie that did the template, nice guy, on time and efficent, as far as the installers go Kevin and Davin, also on time and completed the job quickly, Kevin was especially helpfull and knowledgeable about the care of granite, nice guy and a pleasure to have on my home, the plumber Chis also called when he was supposed to and very polite.
My granite counter looks great and and I am 100% pleased that I chose JMJ

Sean from Calgary
Sean from Calgary

Countertops

We got granite countertops for our kitchen island from JNR and were very happy with the price, quality and workmanship. A year later, we wanted matching granite for the rest of our kitchen. We went and picked a matching slab from their supplier. A week later, they informed us that they no longer work with that supplier and that they have another slab that matched our existing counter. I foolishly believed them. When I got home to the installed counter top (my wife let them in to do the work) it was obvious right away that the granite didn't match. I was informed that under no circumstances would they replace it at their cost and that it was my fault for not looking myself before they cut it. Perhaps it was. I suppose I shouldn't have believe them. Other than mismatched counters, the work was done well and at a good price. Do your kitchen all at once, with these guys.

More about JMJ Top Expert Inc

JMJ Top Expert Inc. as one of Calgary’s leading countertop manufacturers and installers of Natural Stones, Quartz and Solid Surfaces. JMJ Top Expert Inc. has focused on remaining a primary supplier in the market and has many unique features that distinguish us from the other suppliers which benefit our contractor, ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Calgary?