Wipe Clean Window Cleaning Ltd.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
644-652 Willow Park Drive Southeast Calgary AB T2J 0L7
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Calgary  >  Wipe Clean Window Cleaning Ltd.

Reviews for Wipe Clean Window Cleaning Ltd.

Susanne maxwell in Calgary
Susanne maxwell in Calgary

Great window cleaners

Nick and his brother and other co-workers do an excellent job and at a very good price. I have had them do our windows for many years now and they have always been very flexible and professional. I highly recommend them.

Thanks Susanne! We appreciate your business :)

Mary  from Calgary
Mary from Calgary

Window (interior and exterior) and Eavetrough cleaning

I chose this company because of your recommendation - and because they were a family. Austin and Nick do care and they did an excellent job. They were courteous and efficient and cleaned up afterwards.
I will definitely call them again.
On this website you can only give 5 out of 10. I would give them 10.

Lori from Calgary
Lori from Calgary
6 reviews Bridesville, BC

Window Cleaning

We have used Wipe Clean Window Cleaning since 2012 to clean the windows on our three storey (on a corner) house. It is a local, family-run business and Anthony and Nicholas are very punctual, courteous and good at what they do. I felt that their price was very reasonable considering we have a LOT of windows! I have no hesitations at all in recommending their services and will use them until we leave the City.