Hyper Mechanical

326 roberts st
Ladysmith
BC
V9G1A3

Luke at Hyper Mechanical installed a complete HAVC system when I totally renovated our home. It is a very complicated system, but it is saving us thousands of dollars on our utility bills. After interviewing other HVAC companies, Luke stood out for his ideas and expertise. His personal interest in our HVAC system and in standing behind his work is unparalleled in my experience. I have happily recommended Luke and his company Hyper Mechanical to others and will continue to do so.

M Raabe in Ladysmith
M Raabe in Ladysmith
1 review Ladysmith, BC

Installation of a ductless heat pump

I'm very happy with the heat pump that was installed. I found Luke to be very professional fast and friendly. I highly recommend Luke @ Hyper Mechanical. Great price and great service.

extrasweater in Duncan
extrasweater in Duncan
1 review Duncan, BC

Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump installation

The owner, Luke Forssell, provided the estimate and did the installation himself. Luke offered various options, describing the advantages/disadvantages of each to ensure I was confident with my final selection. He was prompt, professional, offers very competitive pricing and is knowledgeable and courteous. He even brought a hepa-filtered vacuum and did thorough site clean-up afterwards - not a given with most contractors.

More about Hyper Mechanical

Hyper Mechanical is all about high performance mechanical for your building. WETT certified for wood heat. we service and install all heat pumps, hrvs, pellet stoves, hot water tanks and electric furnaces. We focus on heating, cooling and ventilation. Installations and repairs to your heat pump, ductless mini split, furnace, ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Ladysmith?