Leak Masters

Carolyn G from Orillia
Carolyn G from Orillia
1 review Orillia, ON

Leaking, mouldy basement

I had flooding in my basement, badly enough that I had to deal with it quickly. Turns out, this wasn't the first time. I had severe mould in a storage room, and later we discovered the same in the bathroom. Jim came to my rescue, had the problems solved in one day, and agreed to consider expanding the work even further. He and his crew worked extremely hard and were pleasant to deal with. I would recommend them to anyone.

Simon Patenaude from Bond Head
Simon Patenaude from Bond Head
3 reviews Kettleby, ON

Waterproofing Basement

We recently had a devastating flood in our basement that caused us to pull out all floors and furniture. It was obvious we had a serious leak that needed to be fixed.

I went to the leak masters website and typed in my situation. The same day, someone had called me back to schedule a free estimate 2 days later.

After a quick tour of my basement and time spent to explain where we think the leak is coming from, Jim offered us two options with their pros and cons along with an easy to understand cost. This gave us the information we needed and went with the cheaper of the two options.

We were scheduled in for the following Monday for the work to begin. Jim and the guys had budgeted two days to complete the work, but somehow pulled it off in less than a day. Once done, they cleaned up everything as though they were never here.

Since then we've had several major rain storms and near by tornadoes, but no leak in the basement. We will keep these guys in mind for any new work we need to do.