Your Edmonton Painters, Doucet & Co.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
6420-6448 184 Street Northwest Edmonton AB T5T2N9
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Edmonton  >  Your Edmonton Painters, Doucet & Co.

Review for Your Edmonton Painters, Doucet & Co.

Lee from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

I had called around to a few places for quotes, Daniel from Doucet was the only one to reply within 24 hours and show up at my place to take a look. Others either didn't reply (maybe my job was too small for them) or just asked me to take a pic and send it. For me any company that takes the extra effort to reply and come out, is the best first impression.

My jobs weren't that big, I had a hallway wall that needed to be repaired and a new deck that had to be stained.
I was given advice on what I could do, but never was pressured to go with one thing or another.

My painter Brent did a good job and very friendly, answering any questions I had for him. The price was reasonable and no major complaints about the end job.

The only minor negatives was that no vacuum was brought to clean it up after the job was done on the inside wall (was told because my job was small), so I had to do a cleanup myself after. Also some paint came off my trim when the paint protection tape was ripped off (noticed it after, luckily I had some left over paint to fix it). The last thing was that the job started a bit later, but this was more the fault of the paint store, as the paint they mixed was not up to their satisfactory. So for this I was happy that they do look at all the details to ensure things are perfect with the color.

I would definitely look to use them again in the future.