Empire Roofing

Reviews for Empire Roofing

D. Kenny from Toronto
D. Kenny from Toronto

roofing

I hired Empire [416 875 5538, they advertise in the scarborough mirror] to replace my roof & eaves troughs last june, though it appeared that they did a good job at first. In January I hire another company to build a sunroom, during construction they noticed that my roof was leaking & upon further observation by myself & the contractor, we discovered that in two critical parts of the roof there was no flashing. This is roofing 101, how they missed it, I don't know. I immediately I called Empire & called & called & called, etc. Over 15 calls I made with no response. Finally I got a call from Ladi, the person I had dealt with. I told him the problem & he said he would come & take a look. I never saw him, but I did see what they did & I was shocked. They didn't put in any flashing at all & what they did do was put a thin bead of caulking down 1 side except for the last 3 ft. & on the other side a ft. of caulking at the top. I called at least 15 times to there office & never got response. I guess they got the money, what reason would they have for standing behind there work now. I would avoid this company at all cost, they have no integrity or pride in there work.

Isfhan Merali from Toronto
Isfhan Merali from Toronto

Empire Roofing was fantastic! They gave me a reasonable quotes (I really checked around), provided the supplies I requested (and I researched extensively) and showed them to me before beginning the roof of our entire detached house (with a flat roof). They replaced the few boards that needed replacing, showed them to me to confirm they needed to be replaced, took photos of their work and were polite, punctual, clean and fast! They cleaned up after themselves and were a pleasure to deal with (even nice to our children!). They even came back to check an issue I had with the roof (that didn't related to their work) and fixed it afterwards for me for free. I have recommended them to friends and all those that hired them have been really happy with their service and work. Ask for Ladi Veliu (who was the manager on our job) as he is really excellent. Highly recommended!