Harmony Tree Service

317 Renfrew Drive Markham ON L3R 9S8
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Markham  >  Harmony Tree Service

Reviews for Harmony Tree Service

Large Maple Removal

We had a large leaning Manitoba Maple in our back yard that we needed to be removed. The permit requirements from the city look like this was going to be a long process but Damian presented us with the papers and all we had to do was sign. Their prices are great, just shop around and you will see they can't be beat. They responded quickly to our emails even though we had a lot of questions. Crew was professional and did and excellent job, they even took our request to leave the stump at a height so that it could be used as a table.

Thanks for your kind words- We will be on standby if you need us again. Enjoy Summer!

Arnold John from Toronto
Arnold John from Toronto

Tree pruning

I will highly recommended your service to anyone.
You did a very good job and quite professional.
Damian Lin, thank you and crew for a job well done.

Arnold, North York. Ontario

Thank you Arnold! I am glad that you've had your tree looked after because it was due for a corrective pruning! Your Silver Maple should not need us for a while but I hope we can continue to look after it for a long time to come. It'd be our pleasure. Hope you have a warm winter!

Tracy in Scarborough
Tracy in Scarborough

Damian knows his stuff!

Damian was doing a big job for one of our neighbours so I went over to speak to him about a quote for our red maple. He was very pleasant and responded well to what I wanted done. I was impressed with his knowledge and that he was a certified arborist. He gave me a written quote and I contacted the office to set up an appt. He and his nice team arrived at the scheduled time, set up quickly and went to work. The tree was beautifully trimmed (it's an oldie but we love the shade) but he still left us privacy from homes around. I was also grateful that he declared the tree 'sound' for the winter winds!! His crew cleaned up really well and I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Thank you Tracy for your positive words. I'm only glad that you took your responsibility as a tree owner to look after it! Topped trees can be really go out of shape and become hazardous when neglected for a long time. Hope to hear from you in 2-3years for another maintenance. Have a warm winter!

Alan in Toronto
Alan in Toronto

Good work, good price

I got 3 quotes to severely cut back and prune 2 manitoba maples in my back yard, one of which is huge. Damian from Harmony Tree was the only one to give me a quote on the spot and it was more reasonable than the others. When he and his crew came to do the work they were punctual and accommodating to special requests that I had. They left the place clean. Would recommend them.

Thank you alan. A great review is always appreciated. We'll be on standby in case you need us again in future. Hope you enjoy your winter!

Carl Scarborough
Carl Scarborough

Amazing Job.

We had a very large dangerous dead tree in our backyard that needed to be removed. From the moment we started getting quotes(7 in total) Harmony was the fastest and provided a professional detailed quote(not something on the back of a card). We were able to book a date and have the tree removed. The crew that came worked hard and this tree posed some obstacles as it leaned over 3 other yards. What an amazing job they did to make sure this tree came down. The clean up was also very well done. The guys were very professional and great to talk to. I would not hesitate to use Harmony Tree Serivice again and would recommend them to anyone who wants professional tree service done. Thanks guys.
Carl and Carol.

Thanks for the great review! It is always a pleasure dealing with easy going clients! it was also interesting to have a photographer on site (Thanks for the HD Quality Pictures). Keep us in mind for any tree related work, we'll be on standby.

Extremely Professional

What a great business! They are prompt to give a quote, provide reasonably priced service, patient, arrive on time, do an excellent job and carefully clean the site. We are very happy to recommend them and will call them again next year for additional work. Thank you Damian!

Thank you for your review!
We hope to serve you again in future!
- Harmony Tree Team

Paul and Elizabeth in Toronto
Paul and Elizabeth in Toronto

Tree Pruning

Friendly and responsive customer service. Very pleased with work performed on a small tree pruning job. The price for the job was reasonable. Will use them again for my next job.

We're glad it all worked out smooth. It was a pleasure. Have a great Summer!

Tree pruning

Harmony Tree Service did a good job of pruning two big trees on our property last Saturday. And also the price for the work was reasonable for a one day job with three staff. They also left the site clean when they were finished. We will continue to call upon Harmony in the future and will recommend them to our neighbors if they need it.

Jim Jin

Thank you for everything Jin. Also appreciate you being accomodating with our schedule. It was a pleasure to see the trees being looked after. Should you not need us for few years but keep us in mind for future reference!

Bob Bonner from Toronto
Bob Bonner from Toronto

Tree trimming

This is the second time I have hired Harmony Tree Service (the first time was in the aftermath of the ice storm). The price was fair and the work was outstanding. Damian and his crew took great care to protect my property and that of my neighbour. The team worked quickly and safely and the clean up was outstanding. I would completely recommend Harmony Tree Service.

Thank you Bob for your positive review. Hope you enjoy the summer and we'll be on standby whenever you need us again. We also made a small video clip from the work held at your property. You can go on our Instagram or Facebook page and check it out!

Joe C.
Joe C.

Great Work

I highly recommend Harmony Tree Services. Damian took the time to come out to discuss my needs, quoted me a fair price, and delivered a great service. His crew was professional and courteous. They also did a great job cleaning up afterwards which was a plus.

Thanks for your positive feedback Joe,
It was a pleasure. Hope you are somewhat relieved from Mulberry air raid on your deck. It should definitely reduce the mess. Have a great summer/fall and talk to you when things slow down!

More about Harmony Tree Service

We are a family owned, fully insured tree care company based in North York. We are equipped with professional Arborists and a trained crew. We understand tree's natural growth habits and biology. Our affordable tree care services include tree removal, pruning, planting, cutting, trimming, stump grinding and general tree beautification and longevity. To complete the property maintenance service program we also offer hedge and shrub trimming, storm damage clean up and general consulting. Serving Greater Toronto Area including East York, Bayview, Etobicoke, Scarborough, High Park, Danforth, Oakridge, Wilson Heights, Thorncliff, Princess Gardens, Moore Park, Downtown, Parkdale, Leaside, Weston, Willowdale, Don Mills, Guildwood, the Beach, Downsview, Vaughan, Markham and Richmond Hill and so on.