Harmony Tree Service

Damian from Harmony Tree Service
Owner/Manager
Damian Lim [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Vaughan  >  Harmony Tree Service
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Harmony Tree Service

Jo-Anne Seeley in

Harmony Tree Service did a very professional and skilled job of pruning several out-of-control mature trees on our property. We felt that the price for the work was very reasonable for an all-day job. Harmony's staff, headed by Damian, were very courteous and mindful of completing the work to our satisfaction, consulting with us several times as the work progressed. They took great care not to damage other plantings in close proximity to those trees being worked on and left the site very clean when they were finished. We will not hesitate to call upon Harmony in the future and will
certainly recommend them to our friends and family.
Clare & Jo-Anne Seeley

CGK in North York

Absolutely top notch! The fellows from Harmony are fair, experienced, pleasant, focused and deliver service as promise. My garden is home to many old specimens including evergreens, seasonal bushes, vines including two difficult Wisteria. I am a satisfied and returning customer as a result of the terrific job they did last year and this spring. I wish the company ever success.

Job Price

Thanks so much for your kind words Cyn, hope your Wisteria blooms beautifully this season. Enjoy your summer and hope the elms stay our of trouble until our next vsit!

Barbara

Great job! Great price. Worked quickly and left site clean. Saved a souvenir piece of the trunk for me.

Job Price

Hi Barbara. Thank you taking time to write your review. It means a lot to us. Hope you have a great summer and keep us in kind for future reference!

saeed K.

I am very grateful of Damian and his team for pruning my willow, the price was good, and job done very well.

Job Price

Thanks much for your feedback. I'm glad that it worked out well. Your willow shouldn't need much attention for a while. We'll be on standby until you need us again! Happy Easter

Anna in Toronto

I can't speak highly enough of Harmony Tree Service. They were very responsive to our needs, extremely courteous, and they did a great job. They were able to coordinate with 3 of our neighbours (a task I myself was not able to do) to prune back a Manitoba maple that was overgrown into a number of different properties. They were very attentive to our requests for how we wanted the tree trimmed to maintain privacy, while taking enough off to keep everyone happy. There price was extremely competitive, and they even worked out a way to split the work into individual invoices with our neighbours based on the work requested over each yard. I would highly recommend them to anybody!

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words.
Hope the tree stays trouble free for few years.
Let us know if you have any questions or need any tree related work done. We will be on standby.

Harmony Tree Service recently removed a dying horse chestnut tree from our front yard. Having compared prices, we found the quote reasonable. Damian Lim was extremely professional. We were very impressed by his expertise. Also, his crew of five were professional, polite--and neat. After the entire tree came down, they cleaned up all the debris meticulously. I would highly recommend Harmony Tree Service to my friends and neighbours.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the review Momoye, we'll see you next week for Ginkgo planting!

Damian

Gloria in Markham

Damian and his crew did a fantastic job removing a Manitoba maple that had grown across the fence. They also pruned the cedar hedge and a silver maple for me. I like how Damian asked for my input with the height of the hedge, the size of the silver maple, privacy concerns etc. The cleanup was thorough. Dante returned my call promptly and was most courteous. A good experience with the firm.

Job Price

Thankyou Gloria, your review is much appreciated. Feel free to call us back when you need us!

Harold Hee-Kwan in Toronto

Damian and his crew did a great job in pruning a Norway maple tree in my backyard. They were very courteous and asked me if I wanted to keep any branches for maintaining privacy.

They worked safely and cleaned up the yard afterward.

It was pleasure to see a group of young people working hard as a team.

Job Price

Thank you Harold. It was a pleasure.
Feel free to call us back for another pruning in couple years!

bgood in Toronto

The service from Harmony Tree Service was really good. Four young fellows came and cut back all of our overgrown trees and they did quite a miraculous job on them. Every now and again, one of the men would come to the door to ask us our opinion, which we really appreciated. We had a lot of input as to how much they cut the trees back. They were fast and quiet and cleaned up, leaving no mess behind them. Thank you guys from Harmony for doing such a great job!

Job Price

Hello Mr and Mrs, we do thank you for choosing us for your project. We were happy to take care of the overgrown 'dwarf' trees. Not sure if they were meant to be dwarf in the first place as the nursery suggested many years ago. Now you know that we're around, call us back for regular maintenance! We'll make sure that your trees stays up to standard.

Harmony did great work, at a reasonable price. Their crew took down two trees for us, removed the stumps, and did a nice job cleaning up. No need to look further.d

Job Price

Hi Alex. It was a pleasure dealing with you. I will send you an email regarding replacement tree. Hope your neighbour's happy with the work. Call us back for your Locust pruning in future!

More about Harmony Tree Service

We are professional arborists and a family owned, fully insured tree care company based in North York. We understand tree's natural growth habits and biology. Our affordable tree care services include tree removal, pruning, planting, cutting, trimming, stump grinding and general tree beautification and longevity. To complete the property maintenance service program we also offer hedge and shrub trimming, storm damage clean up and general consulting. Serving Greater Toronto Area including East York, Bayview, Etobicoke, Scarborough, High Park, Danforth, Oakridge, Wilson Heights, Thorncliff, Princess Gardens, Moore Park, Downtown, Parkdale, Leaside, Weston, Willowdale, Don Mills, Guildwood, the Beach, Downsview, Vaughan, Markham and Richmond Hill and so on.