Sonata Design

Interior Decorators
6010 12 Street Southeast Calgary AB T2H 2X2
HomeStars  >  Interior Decorators in Calgary  >  Sonata Design
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Sonata Design

Tyrell came to my home and measured the windows. He brought several books of samples with him so I could choose. Even after I picked some out he was OK with me changing my mind. I am very pleased with the blinds. They help to keep my house cool this week when it's 30-31 degrees outside!

1 review Trail, BC

We have multiple windows of different shapes and sizes. All of our blinds match eachother perfectly and they fit inside each window casing exactly right. We would recommend them to anyone.
Thanks Sonata Design!

Crystal in Airdrie
2 reviews Airdrie, AB

The service is absolutely amazing! The service guy took the time to show me how to adjust my blinds and the do's and do nots of how to use them. Super friendly company from design to install! I would totally recommend this company to a friend or family.

Job Price

Thanks for the support Crystal! We are always here to help if you ever have any problems or issues you know how to reach us :)

Tyrell (Sonata) was fantastic in helping us get our new home outfitted with blinds. He was extremely friendly, helpful, and knowledgable which made the process a breeze. Further, Sonata's pricing was extremely competitive, and when it came time for install they were very professional. Best part, the blinds look great! Cant recommend Sonata enough, 5 STARS!

PaulNRose in Calgary

Dear Tyrell,
We just wanted to tell you how much we appreciated all your hard work in the coordination and installation of blinds and window coverings in our new home. From first meeting to get the design and combination of blinds cover, to the actual installation of the said blinds to our house, everything has gone extremely well. The quality that you put into your blinds is second to none. You can see the pride of your work in every aspect of our house. Every sub-trade that you use has just as much pride in their work as you do. Your attention to even the most minute of details was very impressive.
Excellent customer service experience.
We found everyone very helpful in all our selections you're very helpful and accommodating in giving us ideas color of blinds, current style and things that we may want to do in the future.

Thanks again for working with you and being part building our dream home. We would recommend Sonata Design to anyone who is in the market for blinds and covers for their home.

Cheers"
Paul, Rose, Paulene and Miguel

Jason Leger  from Calgary

Service was great. No pressure. Answered all of my questions. Knew their stuff. They installed blinds throughout the home and did a great job. Very happy with the selections they helped us make. Been in the house for 6 months and everything is still working great.

Pietro Scontrino from Calgary

Sonata Design hung blinds and did my window coverings. I thought they did a great job and are a fair price. No issues what so ever. They were very professional and came on time with great communication.

Zeeshan in Calgary

I had an excellent experience with Sonata Design in Calgary. I had a chance to meet Tyrell DaSilva there and he did an awesome job for me. He is very knowledgeable and friendly person.

I was given the free upgrade on the real wood blinds that saved me lot of money. The blinds were ordered and installed on time.

Overall an excellent experience. I would highly recommend to contact Tyrell at Sonata Design

Than

Job Price

Hi Zeeshan, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and entering the draw for Flames tickets on the 18th. You have been randomly selected as one of winners. We will be reaching out to you shortly to get some information and give you details about the event!

Thanks :)

Tyrell and his team were stellar start to finish. They were able to get everything in a timely manner and Art who did the install was beyond amazing. Smooth process, fair pricing and quality work.

Alma Taylor from Calgary

Tyrell walked me through the purchase of window coverings for my new home and did a fabulous job! He recommended the right products for the job and I am extremely happy with all of the final choices. The service provided was professional from the install right down to the payment process. I would highly recommend Sonata for your window covering products!

More about Sonata Design

Sonata Design is a full service interior design company located in Calgary, Alberta. With top-notch brands, experienced staff, and quality installation our service is not only professional, it is fun! Find out how we can help transform your home interior. We specialize is in window fashions such as ...