Sonata Design

Interior Decorators
6010 12 Street Southeast Calgary AB T2H 2X2
HomeStars  >  Interior Decorators in Calgary  >  Sonata Design
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Sonata Design

The blinds in our home are great, each one fits the window perfectly. We would definitely hire Sonata again. We have had our blinds for more than a year already and each set works as if it were brand new.

Sam in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

The quality and style of my blinds compliment my house. The service and follow up from your company was great especially dealing with Jennifer Noseworthy. Will definitely recommend your company in the future

Job Price

Hi Sam! Thanks so much for the great review. We strive to deliver an amazing product to all of our customers and our business depends on clients like you to let other people know of our quality service!

G4t3tube17 in Calgary

Thanks so much to Brandi Menin-Regnier. It's a nice change to deal with someone like her. She was so helpful and fast at getting all of our issues resolved. She was very pleasant to deal with and very much appreciated.

Job Price

Thanks so much for the awesome review. It is great to hear back from our customers when something goes well and according to plan. We love that we can provide an excellent level of service to all of our customers!

Tyrell came to my home and measured the windows. He brought several books of samples with him so I could choose. Even after I picked some out he was OK with me changing my mind. I am very pleased with the blinds. They help to keep my house cool this week when it's 30-31 degrees outside!

1 review Trail, BC

We have multiple windows of different shapes and sizes. All of our blinds match eachother perfectly and they fit inside each window casing exactly right. We would recommend them to anyone.
Thanks Sonata Design!

Crystal in Airdrie
2 reviews Airdrie, AB

The service is absolutely amazing! The service guy took the time to show me how to adjust my blinds and the do's and do nots of how to use them. Super friendly company from design to install! I would totally recommend this company to a friend or family.

Job Price

Thanks for the support Crystal! We are always here to help if you ever have any problems or issues you know how to reach us :)

Tyrell (Sonata) was fantastic in helping us get our new home outfitted with blinds. He was extremely friendly, helpful, and knowledgable which made the process a breeze. Further, Sonata's pricing was extremely competitive, and when it came time for install they were very professional. Best part, the blinds look great! Cant recommend Sonata enough, 5 STARS!

PaulNRose in Calgary

Dear Tyrell,
We just wanted to tell you how much we appreciated all your hard work in the coordination and installation of blinds and window coverings in our new home. From first meeting to get the design and combination of blinds cover, to the actual installation of the said blinds to our house, everything has gone extremely well. The quality that you put into your blinds is second to none. You can see the pride of your work in every aspect of our house. Every sub-trade that you use has just as much pride in their work as you do. Your attention to even the most minute of details was very impressive.
Excellent customer service experience.
We found everyone very helpful in all our selections you're very helpful and accommodating in giving us ideas color of blinds, current style and things that we may want to do in the future.

Thanks again for working with you and being part building our dream home. We would recommend Sonata Design to anyone who is in the market for blinds and covers for their home.

Cheers"