Sonata Design

6010 12 Street Southeast Calgary AB T2H 2X2
HomeStars  >  Interior Design in Calgary  >  Sonata Design

Reviews for Sonata Design

tjyoung in Calgary

Sonata design provided and installed some fantastic wallpaper for my condo and I now have an accent wall that everyone comments on. The installation was seamless and quick and the product and installation has held up well. Jennifer at Sonata coordinated everything and was great!

Jay D.

Sonata Design did an awesome job on my window covers. The measurements were quick and done with accuracy. I am completely satisfied with the blinds and will be using Sonata Design for any future homes. Thank you Jennifer Noseworthy for the amazing blinds and service!

Larabelle in Calgary

I am very satisfied with the excellent service I reveived from Matt Kalynchuck as well as the follow up phone call from Jennifer Noseworthy to make sure we are satisfied with our blinds from Sonata Design.

The blinds in our home are great, each one fits the window perfectly. We would definitely hire Sonata again. We have had our blinds for more than a year already and each set works as if it were brand new.

Sam in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

The quality and style of my blinds compliment my house. The service and follow up from your company was great especially dealing with Jennifer Noseworthy. Will definitely recommend your company in the future

Hi Sam! Thanks so much for the great review. We strive to deliver an amazing product to all of our customers and our business depends on clients like you to let other people know of our quality service!

G4t3tube17 in Calgary

Thanks so much to Brandi Menin-Regnier. It's a nice change to deal with someone like her. She was so helpful and fast at getting all of our issues resolved. She was very pleasant to deal with and very much appreciated.

Thanks so much for the awesome review. It is great to hear back from our customers when something goes well and according to plan. We love that we can provide an excellent level of service to all of our customers!

Tyrell came to my home and measured the windows. He brought several books of samples with him so I could choose. Even after I picked some out he was OK with me changing my mind. I am very pleased with the blinds. They help to keep my house cool this week when it's 30-31 degrees outside!

1 review Trail, BC

We have multiple windows of different shapes and sizes. All of our blinds match eachother perfectly and they fit inside each window casing exactly right. We would recommend them to anyone.
Thanks Sonata Design!

Crystal in Airdrie
2 reviews Airdrie, AB

The service is absolutely amazing! The service guy took the time to show me how to adjust my blinds and the do's and do nots of how to use them. Super friendly company from design to install! I would totally recommend this company to a friend or family.

Thanks for the support Crystal! We are always here to help if you ever have any problems or issues you know how to reach us :)

Tyrell (Sonata) was fantastic in helping us get our new home outfitted with blinds. He was extremely friendly, helpful, and knowledgable which made the process a breeze. Further, Sonata's pricing was extremely competitive, and when it came time for install they were very professional. Best part, the blinds look great! Cant recommend Sonata enough, 5 STARS!

More about Sonata Design

Sonata Design is a full service interior design company located in Calgary, Alberta. With top-notch brands, experienced staff, and quality installation our service is not only professional, it is fun! Find out how we can help transform your home interior. We specialize is in window fashions such as blinds, custom ...