Sonata Design

Sam in Airdrie
Sam in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

New home blinds

The quality and style of my blinds compliment my house. The service and follow up from your company was great especially dealing with Jennifer Noseworthy. Will definitely recommend your company in the future

Hi Sam! Thanks so much for the great review. We strive to deliver an amazing product to all of our customers and our business depends on clients like you to let other people know of our quality service!

G4t3tube17 in Calgary
G4t3tube17 in Calgary

80 Nolanlake Point NW Review

Thanks so much to Brandi Menin-Regnier. It's a nice change to deal with someone like her. She was so helpful and fast at getting all of our issues resolved. She was very pleasant to deal with and very much appreciated.

Thanks so much for the awesome review. It is great to hear back from our customers when something goes well and according to plan. We love that we can provide an excellent level of service to all of our customers!

Blinds for Living Room and Dining Room

Tyrell came to my home and measured the windows. He brought several books of samples with him so I could choose. Even after I picked some out he was OK with me changing my mind. I am very pleased with the blinds. They help to keep my house cool this week when it's 30-31 degrees outside!

1 review Trail, BC

Perfect from top to bottom

We have multiple windows of different shapes and sizes. All of our blinds match eachother perfectly and they fit inside each window casing exactly right. We would recommend them to anyone.
Thanks Sonata Design!

Crystal in Airdrie
Crystal in Airdrie
2 reviews Airdrie, AB

Blinds

The service is absolutely amazing! The service guy took the time to show me how to adjust my blinds and the do's and do nots of how to use them. Super friendly company from design to install! I would totally recommend this company to a friend or family.

Thanks for the support Crystal! We are always here to help if you ever have any problems or issues you know how to reach us :)

Solar Shades

Tyrell (Sonata) was fantastic in helping us get our new home outfitted with blinds. He was extremely friendly, helpful, and knowledgable which made the process a breeze. Further, Sonata's pricing was extremely competitive, and when it came time for install they were very professional. Best part, the blinds look great! Cant recommend Sonata enough, 5 STARS!

PaulNRose in Calgary
PaulNRose in Calgary

Blinds and Window Covers

Dear Tyrell,
We just wanted to tell you how much we appreciated all your hard work in the coordination and installation of blinds and window coverings in our new home. From first meeting to get the design and combination of blinds cover, to the actual installation of the said blinds to our house, everything has gone extremely well. The quality that you put into your blinds is second to none. You can see the pride of your work in every aspect of our house. Every sub-trade that you use has just as much pride in their work as you do. Your attention to even the most minute of details was very impressive.
Excellent customer service experience.
We found everyone very helpful in all our selections you're very helpful and accommodating in giving us ideas color of blinds, current style and things that we may want to do in the future.

Thanks again for working with you and being part building our dream home. We would recommend Sonata Design to anyone who is in the market for blinds and covers for their home.

Cheers"
Paul, Rose, Paulene and Miguel

Jason Leger  from Calgary
Jason Leger from Calgary

Blinds

Service was great. No pressure. Answered all of my questions. Knew their stuff. They installed blinds throughout the home and did a great job. Very happy with the selections they helped us make. Been in the house for 6 months and everything is still working great.

Pietro Scontrino from Calgary
Pietro Scontrino from Calgary

Blinds Installation

Sonata Design hung blinds and did my window coverings. I thought they did a great job and are a fair price. No issues what so ever. They were very professional and came on time with great communication.

Zeeshan in Calgary
Zeeshan in Calgary

Home Blinds

I had an excellent experience with Sonata Design in Calgary. I had a chance to meet Tyrell DaSilva there and he did an awesome job for me. He is very knowledgeable and friendly person.

I was given the free upgrade on the real wood blinds that saved me lot of money. The blinds were ordered and installed on time.

Overall an excellent experience. I would highly recommend to contact Tyrell at Sonata Design

Than

Hi Zeeshan, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and entering the draw for Flames tickets on the 18th. You have been randomly selected as one of winners. We will be reaching out to you shortly to get some information and give you details about the event!

Thanks :)

More about Sonata Design

Sonata Design is a full service interior design company located in Calgary, Alberta. With top-notch brands, experienced staff, and quality installation our service is not only professional, it is fun! Find out how we can help transform your home interior. We specialize is in window fashions such as blinds, custom ...