Creative Gardens

Reviews for Creative Gardens

Jason Lang from Mississauga
Jason Lang from Mississauga

New Sod, Plants, Bushes & Stone around Garden

I hired David last a few weeks ago after he was referred to me by my neighbor. He did an outstanding job with giving our gardens a spectacular look. New Sod was layed in the front with some new bushes + plants in the back. Everything looks very nice and my wife loves the plants with stone. Thanks Dave

Mikaela Gibbons from Brampton
Mikaela Gibbons from Brampton

New driveway + Landscaping

I hired creative gardens and the team last year in September to redo my front driveway & landscaping. I found them by a total fluke after scrolling through flyers in my mailbox. After checking out their website, i decided to give them a call. We were impressed by the professionalism and detailed job information. I was expecting a simple quotation but the maanger had came over and taken over an hour of his to brainstorm ideas and explain possible options that would be best suited for our house. They provided a comforting service so we didnt hesistate to hire them for the job. They were very prompt on starting a week later. Now after looking the completed job, I can say I was very happy and WOW, they made the front garden look spectacular. In the beginning it was hard for me to image what they were talking about with the armourstone, stonework, edging but finally once i saw it with the stonework and garden lights. I couldnt believe it. Simply a full transformation of an ordinary looking rden to a model looking garden. I was very happy i decided to hire them. I am pleased enough with their service that i have already decided to hire them again this year for my backyard.

Nicholas Dannoka from Milton
Nicholas Dannoka from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

backyard fencing job

We found creative gardens through homestars and decided to call. We received a couple quotes from numerous contractors before assigning the job. We initially chose them because of their knowledge and presentation skills. The quotation was very professional. The manager took a great deal of time at our house explaining various options for fencing. Overall we found out of most contractors that came to price the job these guys were not rushed at all and were surely very personable. Once the job started there were no complaints. They did everything exactly as outlined and finished as expected on time. We had a good experience and would hire them again.

Ellen Dushenski from Mississauga
Ellen Dushenski from Mississauga

Backyard landscape, stones, trees & bushes

I hired them to do my backyard landscaping last season after I found them on the internet. I liked their website and the pictures of projects they did so I got them to quote me on my landscaping project. I had issues with water and backyard irrigation issues as well as we wanted to create a nice oasis for our home. Creative garden – especially David did a great job with the design of the project, made the backyard area level, created some retaining walls, planted some trees and put in armor stone in several places. My backyard looks so much better now and I think it was thanks the team’s hard work and good advice. I would say in general with contractors it was the best experience we have had! My husband and I have done multiple renos and hired many contractors. It is always difficult to find trustworthy, professional and skilled people. Working with David and his team was an amazing experience from start to finish and yielded fantastic results. My friends and family describe me as a perfectionist and very detail ordained. There was never an issue during the project. Their focus is surely on customer satisfaction and will go the extra mile to ensure you are 100% satisfied. He is experienced and a nice person to work with. Also, his team is always on time and ensures the construction area is kept clean. Hiring Dave was a great decision and I would do it again!

Than you Ellen !

Jeremy from Toronto
Jeremy from Toronto

Flagstone on front porch

i decided to hire Creative gardens after long consideration and research we did with several interlocking and driveway companies. The prices of Creative Garden were definitely not the lowest but out of all interviewed companies I felt the most comfortable dealing with Creative Gardens. I am happy today to say that I am glad I did hire them and their price was completely worthit. David and his team installed an outstanding looking flagstone in the front of my entranceway which is still holding up great shine even 10 months later. The also created some beautiful looking flower beds that my wife absolutely loves. The guys on the team have a great knowledge and grasp of what they do. Their work totally shows their skills and knowledge of the industry. The front f our entrance looks much nicer now. Thanks to creative garden & david for doing an excellent job.

Jeremy it was great working with you

Marlene B from Mississauga
Marlene B from Mississauga

Stone steps in backyard & side

As requested, I am leaving a review for Dave and his team from creative gardens. We worked with them last summer doing certain exterior home renovations. To create a better exterior look we met up with numerous contractors to see and get design ideas on what could be done to potentially uplift the exterior of house. The manager at creative gardens we found was very personable and helpful. We hired them to build patio walk out steps to our backyard. It was a 1 week project that turned our house into a more presentable and eye charming backyard. The project turned out great & we were able to host many out door BBQ's within the season. Got many comments on the new side walkway. Many Thanks

Marlene it was a pleasure to do the work for you

Jenn from Toronto
Jenn from Toronto

Interlocking Stone at front of house

Normally I don’t do this, but posting a review based on David’s request.. David & Eddie did a fantastic job on the design and installation of our front entranceway interlocking stone. From the beginning before the project started last year: we noticed David was very professional and provided a lot of great suggestions as to how to proceed with the best options that were most durable long term. We consulted him several times on the choice of stones and design, and he was always quick to respond with clear options and suggestions as to what would be most cost effective and durable in the long run. After getting a few price quotes we noticed the quote was very reasonable for what we were getting, it was slightly higher then others by a couple hundred but their knowledge and experience showed they were in the industry long enough. David was even able to move up the planned installation date by a few weeks. Work was carried out in a careful and considerate manner, and we are very happy with the final result. The pattern and design David suggested was completely his idea but we trusted him and it turned out to be very attractive. We have received a lot of compliments from friends and neighbors. At every step of the way, including follow up, the team was quick to meet or surpass our needs and expectations. We have used other companies for this sort of work in the past, but we definitely call on Creative gardens again for any future work we want done.

Fahim H from Oakville
Fahim H from Oakville

New Driveway in Stone

It is pleasure to post a review for Creative Gardens. We hired them least year in summer for a small drive way job. As our driveway had been cracked and damaged over the years we hired them to redo it in modern stone look. They were very quick to respond to us and provide a price quote within the same day of meeting up with us. Their customer service was unbeatable and friendly. Thanks to the guys for making our home front look great!! They are very approachable and customer service oriented. Work was completed on time and budget. We never had any problems with them.

Fahim, Thanks for the kind words,
Glad you are happy with the work.
- Team Creative Gardens

Manny F from Milton
Manny F from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Building a Deck in Backyard

I hired Dave & his guys to build me a deck in my newly purchased home. The project was initiated last summer. Overall, they did a great job with the design and setup of the deck.The deck is very nicely posted and mounted. The quality of the craftsmanship and work is excellent. There were many great ideas presented by Dave such as pot lights on deck and glass handrails. The design they suggested looks outstanding and was surprisingly affordable for that it is. The finishing makes it look like an antique shined wood. We love the new deck, Very satisfied with the work. Surely a 10/10

It was a pleasure working for you Manny,
Thanks for the great hospitality and endless food + water bottles
- Team Creative Gardens

Robert M from Oakville
Robert M from Oakville

Font Stone Steps

We hired Creative Gardens a few months back to to fix up our home's front steps. Due to weather the concrete steps had become unsafe and cracked. We got a few quotes from contractors. We decided to go to Creative Gardens since seemed the most knowledgeable and suggested best suitable ideas within our budget that would create a curb appeal. We never had any hassle's dealing with them. Their prices were on the higher end but reasonable for the job done. The work was completed on time as outlined in the contract.We would surely hire them again.

One of our favorite projects Robert,
Pleased to know you love the work.
- Creative Gardens