Creative Gardens

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON M5R2E2

Reviews for Creative Gardens

Shirley in Toronto

We hired Creative Gardens back in September to build a new cedar deck along with some landscaping and tree planting and we were super impressed. The deck turned out phenomenal. I actually felt as though I received the quality I had paid for. The workers on the Creative Garden team were extremely professional and polite while working.

The landscaping around the deck was also quite beautiful. I enjoy gardening myself and was hesitant about hiring someone to help me further with it. When I saw the final product I was astonished at how wonderful it turned out. The team picked plants that complimented each other perfectly and blended together. I definitely would not have had an eye for the landscaping details like this team did. I highly recommend Creative Gardens to anyone who is looking to have a new deck put in and some landscaping done in their backyard.

Hey Shirley,
Very happy to know you love the work
- K, Creative Gardens

Gillian from Toronto

We hired Creative Gardens for some hard & soft landscaping which included an extensive plan that i came up with myself. The design included some tricky stonework levels, garden edging and planting of many trees and bushes. Rowan worked very closely with us to achieve what i was looking for. He was very helpful with making numerous trips to nurseries and garden centers. He went up and out of his way to find some of the things which were impossible to find within the area. His crew did a fantastic job with the stonework and hard landscaping which made my back garden look better yet than what i had imagined. I really appreciate all the hard work and effort. Thank you.

We are happy that you love the work.
We look forward to serving you in the future.
- Team Creative Gardens

Joel Marniquez from Toronto

Earlier, I had contacted another landscaping company to complete my walkway, steps, landscaping, flagstone and fence. This company said they would begin the work first week of March, Now it has been past the month and I have still not been able to contact them. I find many contractors and companies to be very poorly organized. After being referred, I finally contacted Creative Gardens Landscaping. I told them of my situation. I had a company representative come out the next day to look at the job, and provided me with a written quote with a complete detail of all material cost, labor cost, etc. At this point we hired the company to do the job. Most of our contractors experiences have been very poor. However, We are very happy to say this company is very well organized and on their game. I was dealing with Rowan. Him and his team were very proffessional and polite. They did quite an amazing job and we are very pleased with their work. I find Rowan is a great guy to deal with. He has extensive knowledge of renvation & design. My wife & I were quite impressed. We would recommend him to everyone. Ever since the job has been completed: We have had so many people comment on how beautiful it looks, we have given many neighbors & friends Rowans business card. If you're looking for a great outstanding landscaping company, honest & reliable: Rowan & his team are the way to go. Great guys, thanks Rowan and all his team for a wonderful wonderful job. Our house now has a beautiful curb appeal & a great backyard for the summer.

Thanks Joel,
Were looking forward to working with you again !!

Amanda Gabriella from Mississauga

Firstly I would like to give a big thanks to Dave & the team for doing a great job while patently listening to each and every one of my rant. I initially hired them because they provided a thorough, detailed walkover with insightful suggestions for my backyard. We discussed all various options in detail before executing. I am very uneducated when it comes to construction or renovations but Dave took a long time to educate and help me understand exactly what was going to be done. Even minor issues in my backyard received proper care and nothing was overlooked. I am happy to say that I am very impressed by their quality of work and the way they treat their customers. For any outdoor work, they are definite winners in my books!

Hello Amanda,
You patio extension and Landscaping turned out to be quite an exciting project for us. We were thrilled with the final results. We are happy you like the outcome.
- Team Creative Gardens

Liam  from Toronto

We hired creative gardens last week to fix up our front porch stone steps. There was substantial weather damage to the steps after last winter. The manager and the team were very punctual with the job. They took a great deal of time explaining us various options for durability and the pricing budget. It was only a 2 day job. We are satisfied & would recommend this company to others based on their outstanding customer service.

Liam, We look forward to serving you in the future for the upgraded driveway project.
- Creative Gardens

Cassandra Springsteen from Toronto

This company came highly recommended to me by my work colleague who had recently used them for a landscaping contract aswell. I heard great things so we decided to call for a price estimate. We noted their prices were a bit higher then most other companies. However, I must say their service and industry knowledge left us quite impressed after the initial quotation. We found the managers to be very enthusiastic, friendly and gave out some great suggestions on best landscaping idea's suited for our backyard. Initially i was a bit hesitant since the design idea suggested by them was not what I had in mind but they painted a great mental picture. The job process was smooth sailing. We had no problems, complications or any issues with the team or their workers. They were all very friendly and hard working. The quality of the completed work is outstanding. All we could say was WOW!! Our family loves it. Thanks Dave & Ro for an awesome job well done!

Cassandra, We are thrilled that you love the work completed. We look forward to serving you the future.

John Papigno from Mississauga

We found this company on homestars a few weeks ago. They were fairly quick at responding and providing us a price estimate. We got a few quotes from numerous contractors. Their prices were a bit higher than other companies we heard from but we decided to hire them based on their knowledge and all their design ideas we really liked. They were very timely as expected, the job started as agreed and was finished on the date mentioned. I had ben dealing with Dave who was on the job site everyday. The managers had an excellent followup practice where they visited numerous times to ensure all work was perfect and we were satisfied. Big thanks to Dave & Creative Gardens team.

Marko from Toronto

My wife hired them last week to for some plantation and landscaping in time for summer. They were referred to us by some family friends. The results of the completed job look very nice. They worked very closely with her to accomplish and achieve the look she desired. My Wife is happy, Therefore I am happy. Great work, THANKS!!

It was a pleasure Marko!

Ralph D from Vaughan

Posting a review on Dave's request. Him & the guys did an outstanding job with the front landscaping and garden uplift. We hired them last summer after we noticed the entire neighborhood had an attractive looking home front except for us. Since the job has been completed we can confidently say our house has the best front on the street. Our family and friends absolutely love it and we get compliments everytime someone comes over. The landscaping & plants look great. They are a breeze to work with, Highly recommended.

Jason Lang from Mississauga

I hired David last a few weeks ago after he was referred to me by my neighbor. He did an outstanding job with giving our gardens a spectacular look. New Sod was layed in the front with some new bushes + plants in the back. Everything looks very nice and my wife loves the plants with stone. Thanks Dave

More about Creative Gardens